Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] Empty
PostSubject: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:35 pm

This is where people with talents come to join in projects. It is a major hangout spot for university kids as they finish most of their projects here and not at home. Artists, musicians, dancers you name it it is here. It is a three story building made with large glass windows to allow a lot of sunlight to stream through. There is a basement where the computer lab is located and balconies are located on all floors for those that prefer to work outside instead of in. It is on the corner two doors down from the Sweet Shop. We have an open house every Saturday and sell or perform for the public for free. So come and share your talents today.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:57 pm

Zain gets in through the side that leads from the garage and heads to the top floor. His group loved to work from there for some reason. Maybe because they prefer to watch people and cars go by down below. He didn't know nor did he ask. He came to the room and was greeted by everyone at once. He sat his stuff down as their meeting began!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The animation meeting lasted for about an hour. Zain walks out the hall and heads down the stairs to the first floor. As he walks through the double glass doors some women come up to him in awe and question him. "Of all people why me?" Zain runs thoughts through his head as he stands there with some of the guys from his group. "Looks like you have company Zain." One of the guys mention as he hands Zain the water bottled filled with vodka. "Trust me I don't want them. They are too high maintenance for me to deal with." Zain mentions as he drinks some of the vodka. "Hey handsome want to join us in the candy shop?" One asks as the others start to giggle. Zain just looks at them and smiles. "Your candy type seems to be to bubbly for my taste. Although bubble tea is awesome and sweet I believe I will leave you women be." Zain mentions as two of them grab both his arms. "We can become quite sour just for you hotstuff." They mention as they try to grab his attention. "I love naturally sour things and you women are not it. I hate those that whore themselves openly to others out of desperation. Besides makeup can't hide the ugliness that you women posses. I have met 3 beauties within the last 3 days and at least they are far more beautiful than you whores. And another thing trying to seduce a guy just for your guilty pleasure will surely cost you in the long run." Zain mentions as some of them whine and others curse at him as they walk away. Zain joins his people and passes the vodka bottle around. They head back upstairs to their room on the third floor. "Now you guys see why I am picky when it comes to women." Everyone just laughs as they finish smoking and drinking. "Man so cruel yet very true." says one of them as the vodka makes it's way back to Zain.

Last edited by rose0571 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:58 pm

When Kyo got in she at first just looked around and ended at the top floor. The first thing that cought her eye was a rather tall guy with long teal colored hair, he stood there with a group of people. ´What a good looking guy and so tall too(is obsessed with tall guys). I´ll just start talk to him.´
´´Hi...i´m Kyo...nice to meet you...´´ Kyo said rather shy and quiet to the tall guy.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Zain turned a faced another girl but this one is different than the group he had seen. "Kyo huh such a pretty name for a pretty girl." Zain mentions as he looks at her. "Come back inside when you are done flirting." One of them mentions as they head back inside the room. "Don't mind them they are just bored. Can I help you with something?" Zain asks as he sits against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:59 pm

´´Yeah...no...i don´t know myself.I was just looking around a bit and well i kind of noticed you so i wanted to say ´hi´ you know....maybe we could...well...become friends´´ Kyo said as her voice got quieter and quieter.´Ok first thing calm down now it´s not like i´ll get laughed at, well i hope i won´t. I hope he won´t let me stand here alone...i don´t want to be alone again...and i haven´t found May-chan yet.´
´´How about we talk a bit?I have lots of free time.´´she asked with a beautiful smile on her doll-like face.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:08 pm

"Well I do stand out so it is not hard for me to go unnoticed at all. If your hungry I know of a Pizza place not to far from here." Zain mentions as he gets up and opens the door. "Hey you guys I will be right back" He mentions as everyone starts to laugh and make noise. Zain ignores them and turns to Kyo. "Are you ready Kyo?" Zain asks as he pats her gently on her head.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:11 pm

Kyo blushed madly at that´Geez i never get to close to guys.That´s actually a first...´
´´Yap, i´m ready and hungry too.´´ she laughed happyly and walked out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:15 pm

Zain and Kyo walk down the stairs and out of the building. Although it is 4pm it is quite busy out on the streets. Its okay though because Zain has met yet another interesting person today.

[Zain and Kyo are leaving PHANTOM GUILD HALL and are heading to NOBUTAKA'S PIZZA PLAZA]

Last edited by rose0571 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:33 pm

Zain finally makes it back even though he is late for his presentation he opens the door as everyone was eagerly awaiting his return. One of the guys noticed the cut. "Holy shit dude what happened?" One asks as everyone comes to him out of concern. "VODKA NOW" He shouted as someone runs to get one of the bottles out of their cabinet. Zain opens the wrap and places it into his mouth. He sits against a wall as two guys hold his shoulders and one of the girls hold his hand. They wait for Zain to nod his head so they can continue with the procedure. Zain takes a deep breath as he nods. They pour the bottle over his open wound. Zain winces as his head hits the wall hard. The guys press his shoulders against it to prevent him from moving so much. The girl has help as to keep his palm open so the alcohol can clean it up. They move after a minute has passed and release him. Zain takes the bloody cloth from his mouth and tosses it near the trash can. Although it was painful to have that much poured into his wound it will eventually heal once it had more air. "Zain what happened?" one of the girls asks as Zain ignores it. "Not something I want to talk about. Continue where you left off on the project." Zain mentions as the ones who helped him lean against him since they know he will soon black out from not feeling so well. Zain received a message from May. He texted her back and told her that Kyo has the dagger and that she needed to listen to her if she wanted it back. Once he was done texting one of the girls took his phone and placed it in her lap as they continued on with the presentation. Zain bent his head down since he has a headache. One of the guys plced Zain's head on his shoulder as the other girl took off his choker to let him breath. His name had started to bleed again so they cleaned it up as they allowed him to sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zain woke up 20 minutes later and leaned his head back against the wall. One of the girls give him back his choker. Zain just puts it back in her lap as he looks up. "Zain we can take a look at your project if you wish?" One of the members mentions as he hands them his flash drive. He is still kind of out but he notices that his hand is bandaged up now. He looks at his phone. It is 4:45 pm now and the streets have gotten to be quite noisy now. "I wonder if she understands Kyo now? Hmm...I wonder how Rai, Ayame, and Diva are doing?" Zain mentions as he gives the other girl back his phone as he watches them go over his work. One of the other members decides that Zain actually needs food in his system in order to help rejuvenate his blood cells. So they place an order at Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. 5 large pizzas were ordered (1 pepperoni, 1 hawaiian, 1 meatlovers, 1 supreme, 1 veggie) and they were told it would take 30 minutes. Even though they are next door their large sizes are the talk of the town. "My hand feel's like it has been severed from my body. I will let Arin check it out later on when I get home." Zain looks at his bandaged hand as everyone finishes up with their break. The pizza actually came earlier than expected. As artists we consider ourselves to be starving all the time because it is claimed to be a poor profession even though it is only a sterotype. Everyone grabs a slice and the group with Zain try to get him to eat. Zain being stubborn doesn't seem to budge for a while but it takes some of the girls to whoo him around and eventually eats a slice reluctantly. After about 2 more hours Zain couldn't concentrate anymore so he left the project. "I will come in the morning and try to finish this. Right now I can't seem to concentrate." Zain mentions as he grabs all of his things and heads to his car.

[Zain has left the CITY CENTRE and is heading to OUTSIDE TOWN]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Aura walked around in the City Center, where something sparkled in her eyes.
'Phantom Guild Hall' that sounded intresting enough, so she walked in and started to look around.
She smiled lightly as she saw all the people around her, artist, musicans and dancers!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Kyou yawned as she walked into a random place. "Phantom Guild Hall. Cool. I guess I'll go in. Maybe I'll meet someone interesting." She mumbled. Walking in, her name on her hand 'Emotionless' started to itch and hurt at the same time. "Hurting? It's never done that before.." She said as she looked around. She saw all the people painting, dancing and playing music. It was an amazing sight to be seen. Most of them probably university kids. Kyou would be in her last year of High School.. If she went, that is. She walked forward and her name started to itch and hurt even more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Aura twitched slightly, feeling her true name itch and burn and the feeling became stronger and stronger, like it was coming to her.
Slowly, she turned around to see a girl coming her way. Looking up and down at the girl she feelt something odd, looking at the girls hand she noticed something...She had the same true name as herself on her hand.
Was this girl her sacrifice? she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Kyou saw the girl itching her hand. "Wierd. Exactly the same place as me.." She thought. She walked up to the girl and looked at her. "Could I have a look at both your hands? The back, if you don't mind." Kyou said, smiling a sweet smile. Although, she wasn't feeling anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Aura layed her head to the side and nodded, showing both backsides of each hand.
Deep inside she feelt familiarity with this girl somehow, no emotion?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Kyou looked down at the girls hand and gasped. ".. Look at my hand!" She said to the girl, putting her hand out. "I-- It's you.." Kyou said calmly. She was amazed she had finally found the person she had been waiting for ever scince she found out she was a sacrifice. In front of her. Now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:49 pm

'So I where right, she is my sacrifice.' Aura thought with a small smile. ''My name is Aura Bakura, what's yours?'' She said in a strong yet calm voice. At least I found my sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:52 pm

"I'm Kyou Suzuki. Nice to meet you. I take it.. You're my fighter, then? And I'm your sacrifice?" Kyou explained, smiling. She had always been lonely. This is probably one of the first friends she had ever made, even though her and Aura where just aquaintances, she wasn't feeling lonely anymore.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:01 pm

''Yes, I am...'' Aura said with a grin, looking around seeing that more people had gotten there.
''Hum, I guess we might have to go somewhere else or someone will hear our conversation, want to go to my place? It's not far from here.''

Last edited by XIII on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:02 pm

"Ah. You're right. Sure, you lead the way." Kyou said, looking at Aura infront of her. She was taller than Kyou, and more prettier too, but Kyou was just happy that she had finally met her Fighter!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:04 pm

Aura nodded and started to show the way.

(AURA AND KYOU LEAVES PHANTOM GUILD HALL TO AURA'S PLACE)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:05 pm

Kyou followed Aura out of the Phantom Guild Hall.

[Kyou Leaves PHANTOM GUILD HALL and goes to AURAS PLACE] ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]   Phantom Guild Hall [open to all] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom Guild Hall [open to all]
Page 1 of 1