Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The FUMEGATOR!!!

Go down 
+8
Ravyn
Tvorceskiy
ikiru-warau-aisuru
wasted.reality
Tsukiyoko
Enrai
MajoNeko
Zain
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:17 pm

You are in a soundproof room all alone and pretty much heated and angered about your day. This is where you talk about it and get it off of your chest. We don't need any of your mess coming and ruining our fun so be angry here and here only. This includes Staffers as well it will not be allowed in the Staff room. This is the best way for you to clear your head and make yourself feel better. So get it off your chest and let it rip in here!! If i catch any of it anywhere I will move it here!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:34 pm

great idea, I'll be here often.

I don't need my bad mood affecting forum.
geh, I got nervous twitch! disgusting my fingers trembe I can't write!

nie, cholera, mam już to wszystko w dupie, nie chce mi się pisać po angielsku, chcę coś rozpieprzyć, albo powkurwiać kogoś, albo się nad kimś poznęcać, klnięcie sama do siebie nie daje pozytywnych efektów, do kurwy nędzy.

ah~ english don't have words to translate this above, so ignore it, it's my cursing. it's making me feel little better~

ta, kurwa, akurat. pieprzone gadanie.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:16 pm

That is the point. you can say whatever you want in whatever language you want just at least you feel better is all that matters. Bad attitudes spoil great places such as these so lets keep it clean and let out our frustrations here.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:48 pm

I'll just draw killing someone. It always makes me feel better.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:49 pm

I love drawing angry pictures... Smile
That always makes me feel better.

This is a great topic. I wont be here very much, hopefully. ^^;
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:56 pm

I calmed down. pic shows Ayame strangle some poor guy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:28 pm

wonderful! You should post it on here if you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:42 pm

who knows, if I ever end drawing it maybe I'll do so.
ah~ I wanted bloody drawing but strangling seemed so enjoyable I couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:02 am

Not mad more like intoxicated a bit. 2 long islands, a melonade, and purple haze man 4 alcoholic drinks and all contained high levels of vodka. I am not feeling anything now but I guarantee you that I will have a huge mirgraine in the morning.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:13 pm

not good Rose. I when I had migraine was always loosing half of sight. Like, half of both eyes were suddenly blind. Very annoying.

okay I'm kinda annoyed. Because of my flu I'm hungry all day, but I can't eat 'cause I feel like throwing up when I even think about food.
Anyway, my friend ordered me to draw woman eating man alive so I guess i'll draw it to ease my mood. Ah~ drawing something macabre from time to time is sucha a stress reliever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:39 am

I'm poissed because it seems whenever I'm ahead in this game I'm playing the opponent seems to get healed! IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF!!! GRRRRRR!!!!! That and my dad. I really wish he would get off my case already. So what if I'm probably going to fail P.E.. It's my life.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:48 am

I draw bloody killing to ease mood Very Happy
yesss ... seeing blood, even only on pic makes me feel better. Twisted Evil
(don't say it, I know I'm sadist at heart)

That's parent for you. My were like that as well. But no longer, cause we agreeded they won't meddle in my studies.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:51 am

He doesn't understand the meaning of privacy. Like he actual told my boyfriend he should date me because I needed to focus on my studies.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:09 am

you mean "shouldn't" ?

that's really too much ... I hate when parents meddle in so much. of course, they are worried, but to this point?

I kinda can tell how you feel. I didn't had boyfriend, but when I was still training vaulting it was my biggest love. So when my parents were nagging that I should quit to have more time for school I was so pissed ...
We had few horrible fights because of it, but in the end I won.

But still, I was so mad at them ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:11 am

Yea shouldn't. My mom doesn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:35 am

Ah May-chan, I'm sure that's not true. But I know what you mean. My parents are always nagging me about my studies too. It doesn't matter that I'm in a few internation honor societies. I'm still not getting high enough grades for them. It drives me crazy.

Another thing that's getting on my nerves is my doctor. I swear, he's trying to kill me. The therapy that I'm doing is inhumane and I can't do very well because it pulls my muscles that were hurt in my accident the wrong way. It hurts really badly and I try to tell him this but he just shrugs it off. I can't take it anymore. I'm in enough pain without him adding to it. And don't even get me started on those lousy pain pills and other stuff that he makes me take.

They taste terrible for one thing and I don't want to take them since they make my head fuzzy. Plus, the new batch that he gave me was too strong and they made me sick. I had to stay in the hospital for an entire week while I got that junk out of my system and he finally put me on something that wouldn't make me want to vomit when I take it. But they still make my head fuzzy and I can't think for a while after I take them.

Sorry, but I really needed to get all of that off my chest. Thank you for making this thread Rose-sempai. I can tell it's going to really help everyone here.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:08 am

I am glad that it is helping. It is not only for us but for our characters too if they are having a bad day as well.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:27 am

I'll soon cough my lungs off. I'm sure of it. Gosh it annoys ne to no end. My throat is ticklish all time, my chest hurts from coughing too much, and of course attack of coughing always came in worst possible moment. It sucks.

That doctor sounds really ... maybe try to contact another one?
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:58 pm

If you could I would get advice from another Doctor just in case. Have you tried drinking something warm at all sometimes that helps.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Omg..... This day just sucked. First I get a my book stolen then returned by throwing it and hitting my head. Then I finished a book I just got Saturday then ugghhhhh! It pisses me off to no end.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:25 am

Venting...... ok sure. Ill give it a go.
*takes deep breath*

ARGHGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

DIE YOU STUPID MOTHER OF AN EFFING PIECE OF SH.....ip. yea ship......

STABITY STAB STAB DIE DIE DIE I HATE YOU GRRRRRRRRRRRR FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... ngis. Smile haha fungis.

RAGEEEEEEEE

i think im done just for now.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:39 am

Yes, I'm going to get another opinion from another doctor. Something's just not right with the one that I have now.

Ouch, I know how you feel May-chan. I've been hit with a book before and it hurt so bad that I cried. Got a nasty bruise from it too. I never did find out who threw it though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:43 pm

To make it worse, the teacher wanted to send me to detention..... Even though I didn't do anything. I would've said the words.... FUCK. SHIT, I can't find my shoes! I need those for P.E.! I don't want to start P.E.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Why is it that all the time whenever I wake up I always have to drive someone somewhere. I just woke the FUCK up give me a FUCKING break will yea. FFUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!!! Get a license and drive for crying out loud.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:37 pm

from where all those damn people crawl out?! I mean, come on, why everyone use train at 8:56 am? and it's as crowded as at 6, and 7 ... gosh, not to mention there isnt place to sit down, and staning without holding onto anything is hard enough, today there wasn't even air in there, I almost suffocated. God how I hate this, I wanna car.
And bus is the same shit, today some guy was like glued to my back I though I'll kill him, but it was too less space ...

Thats unbelievable, why in the fucking morning , when my mood is worst shit like that always happen and keep me pised all day ...

normalnie zabiłabym barana, zawsze jest możliwosć się odsunąć, a ten nie, jak jakiś kurwa kochanek przykleił się do mnie. nożesz pieprzone życie, nie przytulają mnie nawet przyjaciele czemu jakiś zajebany dziwak ... nienawidzę ludzi mimo wszystko. obrzydliwoć, wkurwiający, mrowiący się ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The FUMEGATOR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The FUMEGATOR!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: General Chat :: Offtop-
Jump to: