Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] Empty
PostSubject: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:55 pm

For once, the cool air did nothing to clear her head and the purple haed found herself wondering what to do now. Going home wasn’t an option. Now that they where alone, the house where too quiet; or at least, too quiet until they returned home. A cat's meow where heard from behind telling her to slow down. ''Sorry Ryou, I where just thinking.'' Aura said to Ryou as he purred. The cat took one, two, three steps before jumping onto a bench playing around with himself. ''You are really a strange cat, you know that?'' she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:36 am

Ayame walked swinging bag with wet jeans inside, bag with laptop loading down her other shoulder. Lost in thoughts she didn;t noticed sudden rustle in trees above her head, nor big fury ball that suddenly jumped down from branch landing on her back.
Cat looking more like smal werewolf hissed loudly holding on her back using his long claws. Ayame jumped surprised and whined voicelessly feeling cat's claws piercing skin. What the ... she though when other cat jumped down from tree, rebouncing from her head and landing gracefully, but with stupid expression on path. Werewolf on Aya back hissed like snake climbing to her shoulder. Other cat anserwed with hiss, but decided for 'tactic retreat' and run into bushes on the side of path. You little, damn monster. red haired sacrifice catched cat by fur on his nape and hold up.
Cat was in dirty, grey-brown color, with long, messed fur, and yellow eyes. Devil. It was devil in form of a cat. And one of Ayame's home inhabitant, Enma. Cat hissed at her and struggled so hard she needed to let go of him. Enma landed on path in position 'snake ready to attack'. He was still half wild, and probably was going to stay that way until end of his life ... Ayame squated before him putting hand on the ground. Enma first swinged claws in his natural habit, then licked her fingers, and then bitted lightly. Starting to purr silently when she scratched his cheek with one finger, Enma finnaly looked like cat not like small wolf.
Really ... Cholerny brutal. she though getting up as cat bitted her ankle before rubbing against it. Enma was just like that. The more he liked someone, the more he was scratching and bitting them.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Green grass swaying like an ocean wave as a breeze go by, Evangi lays in the clear field surrounded by wild flowers.
Her eyes closed as a smirk inches across her face, her warm cheeks bathed in the sunlight. She brushes her fingers lightly over the grass at her side feeling its cool texture between her fingers, and wiggles her toes as the longer grass tickles them. She giggles and takes in a deep relaxing breath. At a far distance you can hear bird chirping and trees whispering in the wind, it was a wonderful day to be in the park, and she felt lucky to have found a small field to just enjoy the weather.

[[on a side note I am curious about the Title, like why that title and whats the meaning behind it]]
Back to top Go down
http://zhelahnmajin.deviantart.com
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:58 pm

[who knows Wink You'll need to ask XIII, she opened this topic]

Ayame raised Enma allowing him to bite her fingers. Running fingers through his gray fur she walked slowly, whistling random tune.
Cat suddenly meowed luodly and jumped off her arms to chase something - apparently some birds that were chirping silently. Running in crazy mod he irnored girl lying on the grass and rudely jumped onto her stomach, to take off and run in long steps further, as he chased birds.
Ayame pulled face seeing Enma trampling short haired girl lying on the grass. He left big, dirty stains on her shirt, shaped as cat paws. But it looked so ... Tears welled up in her eyes. She tried to stifle laughter for a moment, but it was too hard ... bending down a little and wraping arms aroung stomach she laughed voicelessly. Like from stupid comedy she though catching breath and trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Evangi was enjoying the songs of nature, laying down on her back. She raised her hands up and placed them behind her head and sighed again, Her ear twitched as she hear movement. She opens one dark grey eye, and looks to the side. Not seeing anything at first, she figures it could be a rabbit passing by. As soon as she closes her eyes she feels something small trample her stomach, her eyes wide open now and darting left and right to see what that was. " Oof, what the...?". She gets up a little leaning on her elbows as she stayed layin down on the ground. She looks down and see paw prints on her shirt and grumbles a little under her breath "Great this was my favorite shirt". She says as she tugs at the end of her shirt, it was Red and had to holes in it though only one can be seen right next to her bellybutton, The shirt was one she designed, in the center with a black sharpy was a spiders web with two hearts caught in it, the two hearts were intangled as well.
Evangi was startled again when she heard a young women's laugh, she jumps again and turn to see a young red head, she starts to crawl to her feet, grabbing her hat, socks and shoes in the process. She tilts her head slightly as she watches her laugh and wonders what happened that was so funny. "Did... Did I miss something? I thought I was alone..." she said to the young red head but her eyes were darting left and right to see if there were others. she held her hat in her mouth and her socks over her shoulder as she dust her clothes off, and grumbles as she realized the dirty wasnt coming off completely on her shirt.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:38 pm

[Ayame is mute for time being (not permanently). Things she want to say she wrote in notes. Just so you know Wink ]

Ayame opened mouth to apologize, but as soon as she did that she laughed again. Enma was comming back. Long gry fur on his chest was dyed red by blood of poor bird he caught. Nasty cat she though squating and waving to him to make him come closer. Cat putted bird on her hand with one-and-only cat expression of proud. Yeah ... completly dead. she though watching bird cruched throat and stained feathers. Sighing she gave bird back. Enma catched in glancing suspiciously at other human and run with his victim into bushes. Dinner, huh? she though turning girl. Cat-paws shaped stains on her shirt were really visible ...
Her name was itching. Laughing from cat she didn't noticed it, but now it was obvious ... Her fingers twitched. All people she had meet lately seems to be units ...
"It looked like out of cartoon when you were trampled by cat." she wrote in her notes turning it that way girl could see. "You're unit." she added in the same sentence don't caring if that looked logical or not. For her it was, since there weren't other people around, this girl WAS the one causing Ayame's name to itch so bad.
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:46 pm

[[sorryi should have realized that when you said voiceless, i was a lil confused abotu it but i get it now.. ]]

Evangi leaned forward slightly, mouth slightly open as she mouthed the words she was reading to herself "Yeah...it would be cute i suppose if the main design wasnt a spider's web. I dont think the mix well with cat paw prints." She eyed the girl up and down as she dust off her clothes, a tingly sensation spreed through out her body from where her name was. She arched her eye brow as she scanned the girl. she cleans most of the dirt out of her dark short hair and put her hat on. "Endless, Fighter" Is all she said, she leans back a bit as if ready to turn and leave. She didn't like strangers, but at the same time she knew she couldn't leae without atleast knowing who she was.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:05 am

Ayame pursed her lips. Nope, never heard this name before. she though scratching her leg. It hurted a little ... probably she scratched it too hard and ripped skin. Looking down on her legs indeed she saw small stain of blood on bare knee. That was pain of wearing skirts. I should stayed in jeans. Though they were wet ... she glanced to her bag. Jeans ... hmm ... skirt ... jeans. she though grabbing pants inside bag and taking them out. They were more dry than wet ... Forgetting about other girl Ayame took off skirt and stuffed it in bag. Her name placed on left thigh was all red and scratched over, looking nasty, as if she had allergy ... Putting jeans on she glanced at it again. Annoying.
Zipping zipper up she suddenly remembered about other girl. Not that she cared if someone saw her half naked or her name. But there was something awkward in this person, as if she was ready to run away in every possible moment.
"I dunno in what he stepped to leave stains like that." she wrote, her hand shaking as she started to giggle when she imagined in what he could stepped. Strangers. So amusing~ she though and rised brows when she heard her stomach rumbling loudly. When I last eat Isa? Ayame though scratching head as she tried to remember.
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:24 am

Evangi narrowed her eye brows at she saw the blood stain on the red head's knees. she was about to ask about it when the red head removed her skirt, pulled out a pair of jeans. Evangi eyes widen and she looked away but got a glance of where the blood had came from, her back tingled again and she looked over at the red had trying to see if she could make out the girl's name. Is it my own, she asked herself, as soon as she realized it wasnt she turned, not to stare at the red head as she changed into her jeans. Once she was done she notice the red head was showing her yet another note. Mute, maybe? she though to herself. She quicky reads over the note and grumbles "I was thinking the same thing, which worries me." She takes a deep sigh and debates on weather to leave the shirt on, she did have on her jean jacket and from the looks of it, it has no 'art work' from the cat nasty paws. She turns her back to the girl and still with the jack on, she struggled with removing the shirt. First left arm and once she had it over her head, getting it off her right arm was easy. As she pulled at the shirt her jack rised a little and she pulled it back down in a blink of an eye. Grumbling to herself she folds the shirt and loop it into her belt.
She heard the red head's stomach grumble as she turned around and arch her eye brow, she placed her hands in her pocket still barefoot with her socks on her shoulder, she was a little more relax since it was only one person. She told herself if the girl got weird or irratating she could just turn and run back into the woods.

[[yes if its like this its a thought, just for those who havent notice yet, if anyone decides to read lol]]

Last edited by Evangi Magdalene on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed the red color from thoughts so no one thought it was her speaking out loud.)
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:46 am

Observing with blank expression some unknown point on the horizont Ayame looked as if she just frozen. Slight wind moved her hair and cooled skin. Hmm? I guess I wandered quite far away. she though running hand through hair. She was cold again. Because of three missing top buttons in her shirt every breath of wind was cooling her chest up to navel. I'm going to catch cold. she though not really caring about it as she looked around.
Hm? she noticed other girl changing quite carefully, turning back to her. As if she had anything to hide. she though don't turning eyes from her. Nice girls changing in front of you was rare sight and she didn't want to lost it. Nice~ she though with nasty smile, as short haired fighter struggled with her clothes.
"Yup, mute." she wrote. "For time being."
I hope for longer. Isa popped up out of nowhere, and just as sudden dissapeared. Ayame sighed following her with eyes. Rude small bitch. she said in mind. Right. Doctor.
Rumbling in her bag with one hand she took out two white pills and imidiatelly put them in mouth crushing between teeth."Illness." she wrote as her thoughts wandered off to her own fighter. I left her for quite long ...? she didn't really remembered.

[Isa is Ayame hallucination. Don't mind her.]
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:02 am

[[ lol ok i wont]]
Evangi gave a rather odd stare, she notice the red head looking off to the distance and she follow her glaze, hoping it wasn't more people showing up. she tensed up but when she looked there was no one to be spotted. She's rather odd She notice the girl looked slightly cold, Evangi as well was feeling the cold. She felt bad because she knew the girl must be colder then her since she had a jacket on. No way I can take it off now, im pretty much topless without it. She grumbles to herself as she thinks of the nasty mystery stain on her favorite shirt and sighs. "illness huh..." she trailed off, as she searched for her ligher and ciggarits in her pocket. She wasn't one to jump into people's personl lifes unless it was requested or they were asking her for advice.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:33 am

Ayame twithche with next breeze. She felt smell she definitelly didn't liked ... Looking around she turned eyes to girl narrowing them. She smelt like cigarettes. Slightly. Ayamedidn't noticed it earlier, but now ... stepping back she felt shiver in left shoulder. Nasty, nasty ... she though looking for something that will dissattract her enough to don't think about smoking. Her mouth watered. The more she hated smoking and cigarettes smell the more she wanted to return to it. Bitting lip and turning eyes fromother girl she calmed down. Childlish, childlish ... that's only addiction of body. Brain don't need smoke. starting to pat teeth with tongue piercing she glanced with one eye at girl.
You're so delicate lately. Did something bother you? Something bother you. Bother. Isa sat on the ground looking up at them. Indeed. I act like scared cat. Is that lack of sleep? rubbing eyes she made them even more red than they already were. Firgetting about fighter she plopped on the ground next to Isa and completly freezed. It's lonely. No it isn't. It's cold, not lonely~ Care to catch bird? plying with her own thoughts she started to whistle complicated tune sounding like bird song.
Soon smal bird fly from tree close by and landed on the ground beside her. Trying to respond her he was jumping closer and further ... isa joined whistling. Ayame smiled slightly to herself trying to convince bird to come closer. Miu, that is good trick ... she though ignoring presence of other girl.

[I'm going to sleep, I need to get up early ... see ya later.]
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:02 am

[[no problem,]]
Evangi eye widen as she finished up her ciggerite and watched the red head sit on the ground and start whistling to the birds. Her eyes widen with disbelief as she notice birds flying to the young girl. As if she was in her own world. Evangi wrapped her arms around her chest and shivered, it was getting a bit dark and late. She had to head back home soon, she tilt her head watching the girl in amazement and smirked. She seem to have forgotten im still here. She debated if she should leave the girl alone or wait with her. She sighs to herself, though she didn't like strangers she wasn't the rude type to just leave her there. Since she wasn't paying attention, Evangi turns to put the messy red shirt back on under her jacket, once it was back off she removes her jacket and place it around the girl. She was happy her red shirt was long sleeves too, the cold wasnt going to hit her. "Well,.. I must be off... ..." She wasn't sure on what to say to the girl she took her hat off and ran her fingers through her hair and place the hat back on as she turned, and started heading back, out of the park for the night.

[[ Evangi has left and went to Streets Endless Unit first meeting ]]

Last edited by Evangi Magdalene on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed to add where i was headin next)
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:57 am

Birds flyed away feared of other human that came. "I must be off" fighter said placing her jacket on Ayame shoulders. Hmm~ how warm. Ayame with blamk expression observed both birds and girl leave. Say, what we're doing now? she asked herslef wraping jacked around herself. Though that she don't have way of giving jacket back didn't showed in her mind. Isa stil was whistling. As she suddenly stopped and get up Ayame realized that she have still few things to do ... and actuall don't have time to whistle for birds. Brainless thing to do. Isa swinged on one foot. Where now, where now, where now~ she sang, starting to be more than annoying.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:20 am

Voices that was what Aura had heard, voices. Two of them, a voice of a girl leaving to another place and the wind. Sitting down on the bench where Ryou had been playing on she decided too watch the world around her. Nothing much really, flowers in colors of the rainbow, people walking and walking and walking. ''One, two, one, two. Not like the steps of a cat really..'' she said as she looked to Ryou. 'A cat yeah sure they can walk two steps, but it's different from humans to cats. Dogs can to but thats like humans. Hmm..' she thought watching as Ryou jumped up beside her and layed down.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Staring blank into space as she waked Ayame didn't noticed Enma lying in wait in the middle of path. She tripped over him and meet ground with loud sound. Force of the blow get sound like "Off" form her lungs.
Ah. she though sitting up and scratching head as if she just woke up not gracelessly landed on the ground. What was that?
Emna with loud hiss jumped on the bench, landing on the back ot other, smaller cat. Both of them fall of bench and started half-serious cat fight. Ayame observed them for a while before she turned eyes on person sitting on bench.
That's my midnight kitty. she though staring at fighter she had meet in the night. Mmm~ was that her kitty ... Kitty owning kitty ... but before Enma waste him ... Ayame gave short, loud whistle. Big gray cat jumped up confused and with demonic hiss run away. Trouble maker. All he do today is making trouble. she though not bothering with brushing off her clothes while she stand up.
Scratching small scar in the middle of her chest she nodded head to other girl and smiled slightly. Hi again and sorry for him. she though too lazy to take notes out and write it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Aura where reading the girls actions and blinked. ''Oh, don't worry im sure kitty(She calls Ryou that time from time) is fine.'' she said with a slight smile. ''Sorry for walking away earlier, Im Aura Bakura. What's your name?'' Looking into the girls eyes, she spoke with action and emotion within them it seemed. Maybe it not has always been like that. Whatever her own action was so where it only fake. Fake, fake, fake. Her mind reapeted over and over again. Looking over at Ryou she smiled once again. Maybe fake is better than true? Laying one arm behind her head she looked over at the girl again.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:42 pm

Ayame sighed figuring she would have to take notes out after all. Flipping through pages she found one she lately used recently ... "I'm Ayame." stopping and staring at girl she bitted lip forcing herself to remember ... Where did I saw her earlier ... Club. Yeah, with sacrifice. flipping pages again she licked tip of pen. Investigating again? drawing some meaningless lines on page as she was thinking, Ayame felt something cold landing on her nape. And then again. Moving head up she smiled to snow. This season that it's snowing already? few snowflakes landed on her face making her giggle. Don't it mean we have to find ice-states? This year lake should frozee ...
Isa nodded her head, suddenly serious. It's this season already ... what about Christmas? she said silently, as they started to walk watching snow. Ayame looked down. Well ... we will spend it together, as usual. Don't you want Isa? Isa nodded her head again. What about mom and Kohaku~ what about mom~ she singed starting to spin. Random, so random. red haired sacrifice smiled. Did they ever spend Christmas with us? she clasped her hands and joined Isa in her crazy dance. Wasn't snow good occasion to dance?

[Ayame has left PARK and going HOME 'Malibu Apartments']
Back to top Go down
Michi
1st year member
Michi

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:40 pm

From a nearby bush, an old lady in a mid calf blue skirt ran out, toward Aura, waving a walking cane fiercely above her head. “Hiiiya!” she shouted as the cane smacked into the side of the girl’s head, knocking her to the ground where the old lady repeatedly kicked her. “Police, police! This is her, she took my purse,” she said to a couple of cops walking down the path.

They hurried over; one grabbed the lady by the arms and pulled her away while the other attended to the battered girl. “Dispatch, we need an ambulance,” cop number two said over his mic.

Unknowing to anyone except the pair of cops, the old lady had escaped from the mental hospital, which she did on a regular basis to “find the girl that stole her purse.” It was a common occurrence and many young girls have befallen the crazy old woman, only to end up in the hospital.

“Alright, Mrs. Jenkins, we’ll take care of her, but we need to get you home,” cop number one said to the lady just as an ambulance was pulling up.

The ambulance pulled away with Aura and the cops took Mrs. Jenkins back to the institution.

[Aura has left the Park and is headed to the Hospital]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]   Steps of the Cat. [ENDED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steps of the Cat. [ENDED]
Page 1 of 1