Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gift hunting at Gamestop [ENDED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

Gift hunting at Gamestop [ENDED] Empty
PostSubject: Gift hunting at Gamestop [ENDED]   Gift hunting at Gamestop [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Wandering around from store to store had seemed to take forever, plus some. Of course, the girl was just melodramatic. But about four hours had gone by and still there was no gift good enough for Juuri's fighter to be found. The young woman had searched everywhere from music stores to book stores to thrift shops, and nothing jumped out screaming "Ai will love me!!" She was getting bored, and her Ipod was losing battery quickly. Ignoring that fact and hitting the 'next button', TV on the Radio was welcomed by her ears as she turned left and entered Gamestop.

Immediately, the card in her pocket burned a hole straight to her skin. 'Oh my God. Okay, I have to remember that I'm here to find something for Ai. Not for myself. Not for me... Not-Oh wow!! The new Ace Attorney!!' A huge smile graced her features as she made a beeline for the wall of the store. She had wanted that game since before it came out, but with college and work in the bookstore, plus hanging out with Ai, she hadn't gotten time to buy the Nintendo DS game. Of course, Ai didn't have it either, and from the multiple complaints, she REALLYYYY wanted it.

Juuri's anxious hands found two copies of the game and she laughed loudly. 'The people around me are going to think I'm insane.' she contemplated happily. Lifting one of the boxes to right under her nose, she let her bright blue eyes fall hungrily on the information of the game.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Gift hunting at Gamestop [ENDED]   Gift hunting at Gamestop [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Rushing through snowy streets as if she really had something urgent to do, Ayame whistled random tune. Lately this whistling was becoming her habit, but she didn't cared - it was muffling annoying Christmas songs coming from everywhere along with colorfull lights hurting her eyes, and too sweet decorations ...

Snow on the street was nothing as she wanted it. Muddy and brown, destroyed by too many pairs of feet ... she suddenly stopped before Gamestop. Yes, well there was that programme she ordered some time ago. Should I take it now, since I'm already here? Snowman won't run away ... or will he? but she entered shop anyway, greeted by blow of warmth. It was crowded, it was annoying, decorated, and sone christmas song was playing in the background, but much muffled by voices of customers.

Imidiatelly turning to information she bumped onto someone. Person staying there as if she was glued ...
"Move your ass." Ayame grumbled as she though, in mind. But suprisingly, voice escaped her mouth. Hearing it her eyes widened and then she snorted stiffling laughter. Voice was back, indeed, but it sounded like voice of serial killer, harsh, low, hoarse. If you heard voice like that behind you, you could get heart attack ... Sacrifice chewed on her lip to mufle laughter completly and looked who was blocking her way.
Girl. Looking slightly younger ... but what Ayame noticed imidiately was her hair. Silver. Wavy. Long. Clasping hands like happy child and smiling she made short gesture "sorry". Using this kind of voice she owned now would scare living hell out of silver haired girl ...

Cold drop from melting snow falll down from her hair and landed on neck making her shiver and notice side of leg itching. Again unit around? I have luck to them, really.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Gift hunting at Gamestop [ENDED]   Gift hunting at Gamestop [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Just as she arrived at the information counter and silently cursed the holiday season for it's mysterious lack of price tags, someone ran smack into her, almost pushing the girl into the gift laden counter and somehow pausing her Ipod. Figuring it was someone last minute shopping, not unlike herself, she didn't even bother turning around, just shook her head slowly and stifled laughter, placing her hand back in her pocket to find the play button. 'People should really learn to shop early for Christmas. Myself included.'

The person behind her spoke before she could resume the music, and she honestly wished they would have waited just a second more. As the raspy voice crept to her, the hair on the back of Juuri's neck stood up and she froze in place. 'How creepy... How rude!' Her jaw dropped as her hands clenched around the two copies of her soon to be favorite game, and her long silver hair hit the random person next to her (it tended to do so quite often) as she pivoted. That voice could only come from either a serial killer (which she was severely hoping it wasn't. What would happen to Ai if she were killed whilst attempting to get her a Christmas gift?!) or a creepy old man. And said creepy old man was about to hear one really good sized earful from her about manners. But as her blue eyes sought grey or wrinkles, all they found was red (and a bit of yellow) and smooth skin. One eyebrow came up into a questioning expression as the young woman before her silently apologized. "No way. Was that voice seriously you?" she asked, the shock quite apparent both on her features and in her voice.

No one else in the store seemed to notice their interaction, save for perhaps the man whom Juuri had whacked with her mane, who was now grumbling and throwing dirty glances at her. She paid him no attention whatsoever, and soon he turned and walked away, nose firmly held in the air.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Gift hunting at Gamestop [ENDED]   Gift hunting at Gamestop [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Ayame showed teeth in smile and nodded. Shosk on girl face clearly showed her that she shouldn't use this voice anymore ... Though it could be quite amusing. With that though she coughed trying to clera throat ... but it didn't worked.
"Nice, ne?" as soon as she said that she snorted again and stifled laughter with hand. It was hilarous, how weird she looked with this serial rapist voice ... let's try this on someone else? forgetting her oryginal purpose of coming there, Ayame sneaked to information counter. Fat woman before her was gesturing violently, as if she were trying to fly, so much her arms were moving.

Red haierd sacrifice stood just behind her back and forced her throat to made weird sound, something like sneeling and snorting same time ... simply disgusting. Like some drunkyard just spitted on fat woman back. She jumped up and turning in middle-air landed on foot of person next to her. Panick in her eyes, and then anger with face getting red, and woman, swinging her arms, walked away, confused and pissed, grumbling something.

Ayame hided mouth in hands, narrowing eyes as she laughed. Though whoever would look at her would be sure she was sneezing. Quickly taking fat woman place at counter she smiled to working there young man, taking out her notebook and pen.
------------
Five minuts later she was stuffing notebook and CD with programme in her bag. As ususal, if she acted like stupid, lost invalide, they were giving her everything on siler plate. She smiled once again at siler haired girl and headed to door.

[Ayame has left CITY CENTRE and heading to the PARK]

Last edited by MajoNeko on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Gift hunting at Gamestop [ENDED]   Gift hunting at Gamestop [ENDED] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:33 am

Juuri forced her mouth closed and stared in shock as the scene unfolded before her. The stranger made a fool of some violently gesturing obese woman, then proceeded to sucker the man behind the counter. As she stuffed her new belongings in a bag and turned for the door, Juuri's wide eyes followed. The Christmas song that was playing changed to another too-perfectly-cheerful one as the sacrifice forced herself to nod back to the girl's departing smile. 'What an odd person.' she thought simply, watching the other young woman's receding back.

She turned back and smiled to the man behind the counter, asking quietly "How much are these? I didn't see a price tag on the shelf."

About ten minutes and two more horrid holiday songs later, plus or minus a few people smacking into her again, Juuri pushed her way out of the rapidly forming crowd. 'I hope Ai likes this. What an odd experience I've had today... Oh man! What if her grandparents get her the same thing?' She rolled her icy blue eyes and figured maybe another shirt would be her back up present. Besides, one could never get enough gifts for their fighter!

[[Juuri has left CITY CENTRE and is heading HOME]]
for real this time. >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gift hunting at Gamestop [ENDED]   Gift hunting at Gamestop [ENDED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gift hunting at Gamestop [ENDED]
Page 1 of 1