Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michelle Lawler's Works

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Michelle Lawler's Works Empty
PostSubject: Michelle Lawler's Works   Michelle Lawler's Works I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:17 am

I finally finished an updated version of the face second picture on Michelle's profile, see I rushed it (the lineart is terrible but it would have been a completely new picture if I did that again, and I don't have much time at the moment) and so I was determined to do an acceptable version so yeh here it is, it's not perfect I know, I still have alot to learn. Lineart done traditionally and colouring done in photoshop using a mouse and background done using a photo I'd taken and then edited, so this would be a good example of how I mix different media's... I'm starting to babble now, so yeh let me know what you think ^_^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P.S. MajoNeko here it is, if you wouldn't mind updating my profile please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Lawler's Works   Michelle Lawler's Works I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:29 pm

An older Michelle Lawler, not sure what age, early twenties maybe? So yeh ^_^

Spoiler:

there are lots of mistakes I know, and I suck at shoes but nevermind, I'm fairly happy with her -_-' yep it's in pencil. Please don't steal, I havn't watermarked it because I trust you guys ^_^
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Lawler's Works   Michelle Lawler's Works I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:39 am

Some more shizz, I can't pic a favourite between these two. I'd appreciate any opinions ^_^

Basically it's the same pic I just messed around with the layer style of the texture on the layer above. I also went grey-scale on the second. I actually have 5 or 6, if your interested in seeing the rest let me know ^_^ and also on the second one there are some paper folds but tbh I think I should go back and get rid of them. I know alot of art on here I've got big eyes, trust me, i don't do them all the time O.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Lawler's Works   Michelle Lawler's Works I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michelle Lawler's Works
Page 1 of 1