Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Healing Wounds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Healing Wounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:53 am

Feeling that someone grabbed her wrists she looked above. Her fingers moved, hands closing and opening, they wanted to do something, anything, for sure not hanging in air. Who cared about comforting, words, anything, she WANTED to bite those fingers again, she needed it, and he was disturbing her.
This person, looking just like Sato, but not being Sato at all. And he was holding her hands, hands she wanted, needed to bite.
"Sure, why not start with you?" Ayame wrenched her hands out and with next move she pushed him down clenching fingers on his neck, cutting skin with broken nails. This, this was not Sato, she could felt that. It was the other one, Kato, that one that was getting Sato in dangerus situations, one created to 'take care' of her cousin.
Maybe I'll just kill him, kill him and it will be okay, no? choking him with crazy strenght, her thoughts were completly irresonable and out of place.
Yes, if she could kill Kato wouldn't that be like geting rid of all that man left? And then it could get back to what it was, Isa nad those voices screaming one over other, and this all ...
"Get out, I wanna see Sato." forcing her weight on hands, she was pressing both hands to his throat, if she won't choke him dead she would soon simply crush his windpipe. Her head tilted to the side.
"I don't really wanna to hurt you, but I wanna see Sato, you know?" those were understandable reasons for her, even if for all other people she sounded just crazy.

(Okay, so we won't be confused ... lets go with order; Me, Tsu, Sato.)
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:29 am

Tsukiyoko had calmed down by that point but had felt Ayame lose a little more control. She followed it to the roof and did her best to climb up. She nearly fell several times but she finally managed to get there.

What she saw didn't really surprise her as much as it should have. Ayame had the boy pinned and it looked like she was about to kill him.

She walked over to them as close she dared to get and knelt down so that she would be on eyelevel with Ayame," Ayame, do you really want to hurt him? He's your important to you right?" she said calmly so she wouldn't upset her any more than she was.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:46 am

"See Sato?" He questioned, even though she was choking him, he could still speak clearly. Loud enough for them to hear. "You do realize, that if you kill me, Sato will die as well." He said, his hand moving up to grab hers around his neck. "Do it, Kill me. Kill us." His face held no pain at all, it held more of a amused posture to it.

But something struck in him. Kato could feel Sato's pull. Trying to gain control over the body was more. Between the two of them, Kato was stronger when it came to taking control. It took alot for Sato to gain control over the body without the aid of a outside force. But Sato was doing it all on his own. His eye's closed, the opened again. The cold gaze that once plagued his eyes was now placed with the eye's of Sato. He looked worried, and concerned for her.

"Aya-Senpai.." he choked out. "Let..go..." he said. His eye's were starting to lower in his gaze, almost as if he were falling asleep, but a spark was keeping him awake. He wanted to help her with any problem she had. He would take care of her, or at least attempt to. He'd even allow for the two to stay in one of the apartments for free, if it meant he could keep a eye on her. "Please.." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://meda-chan.deviantart.com/
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:10 am

Ayame only giggled at Kato words. What nonsense he was speaking. If she killed him while he was controlling Sato body, his soul would fly away, leaving Sato soul in place, no? After all this body was possesing two souls, one too much ... his reasoning was useless, completly useless against her in this state.

"Ah." she knew when Kato was kicked out and Sato came back. "Bye, bye, Kato." she mumbled, somehow dissapointed. She could killed him now and get rid of annoyance, couldn't she? Looking down she spotted her hands, still choking Sato. My fingers. What I did to my fingers? Oh, great, here, hera I cutted his skin, wasn't he already treated in hospital?

She took her hands away. So, Kato was choked out, but during process she hurted Sato. How should she deal with that? What people in films do after attempt to kill someone in their family? Ayame tapped teeth with piercing.
"Fainting, or going mad, or crying, or ..." she mumbled. She didn't bad at all for what she did. But, somehow, weren't they feeling bad? her eyes turned to Tsu, kneeling farther away.
"Am I wild animal that you're fearing, Tsu?" it wasn't question at all, after all she was an animal.

Her eyes backed to Sato. Of course, he would suffer after effect of Kato actions.
"I'm really no good." she sighed rubbing mark on his neck, bruise shaped as her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:34 am

Tsukiyoko sighed. Ayame looked so sad again. But there was nothing that she could do about it.

" You know that I'm not afraid of you, Ayame," she touched the wound on her neck for emphasis," I could never be afraid of you."

She looked to the boy, Kato was it? " Are you all right Kato-san? Can you talk?" she asked rather strangely. He had completely changed from before and she wasn't sure what he would do. Plus, it felt strange to talk to him for some reason. She had the weirdest feeling when she did, she just couldn't figure out which feeling it was.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:33 pm

"I apologize for what said earlier." He stated as he pulled her hands away from his neck, he rested her hands in her lap as he sat up. Moving from underneath her. The bruises on his neck were already starting to show, but his expression held no pain, just concern for her once more. He didn't care that she just tried to kill him. His mother had done the same thing several times and almost succeeded.

He glanced over to her fighter. "Kato is gone now. I'm sorry you had to witness him under these circumstances." He said, trying to give her an apologizing smile. "My name is Satoshi Kimimaro." he introduced himself. "You can call me Sato if you like." He gave another smile before standing up.

His eye's traveld back to Ayame. "Aya-Senpai. I've been taking care of myself for a while. So i don't need to be taken care of."
he stated. "But you need to be helped. Let your fighter help you." He said glancing back to her fighter, than to Ayame again. "Our fighters are not only here to fight for us, but to protect us from everything." He gave her a smile, and rested a hand on her head.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Ayame put index finger in mouth, but not to bite, this time she started to play with piercing.
Moving brows up at his statement she giggled silently, coldly.
"Did you do what doctor tell you? To not look for me?" they all knew good that both Tsu and Sato ignored doctor completly. "Why do you think it is? Because he is unqualified idiot?" crossing legs she rested elbow on knee and head on hand.
There it was again. All of them were sure that if she got hallucinations she needed to be 'helped' to be 'taken care off'. Say it straight. You're crazy, Ayame, you should sit on your ass in mental hospital. Let us help you.

"Only way of helping is not helping. Understand? I have to baby-sit my own brain, getting 'help' or 'protection' doesn't make it any easier." she smiled brightly breaking nail between teeth.
"Don't I always get it, Sato-chan? Protection from things which hurt others, not me." she added silently.

"Let's run away from this roof, it's cold there~" complete change of topic and mood, she was bored with explaining to them same thing again. And doctor was waiting, curious what she did. This time caring syringe with him, just as she ordered. "I don't want you two to catch cold~ Getting all four of us ill is no fun." Isa nodded heading to door.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:19 am

He listened to her talk. It was obvious that he wasn't the only one that was effected mentally, even though he was aware of when Kato was out and about. How he controlled the body, and the fights he got in. Which ended with Sato feeling the majority of the pain. It was surely annoying, and he'd even tried to find away to get rid of Kato, but it wasn't possible. Kato was apart of him, and he needed to learn to cooperate with him on different occasions.

He could feel the breeze from the roof, blowing in his hair. "Yes, it is getting cold. Lets go back inside." He replied as he started walking, he stopped at the door, holding it open for the two of them. He gave a smile. They would ignore the conversation of her illness for the moment. She was laready worked up, possibly tired. "You can take a rest in my room. It's quite big and i don't have a room mate, so you can take the bed. I'll arrange for the nurses to bring extra food for the two of you." He stated. "When i get out of the hospital, you are both more than welcome to stay at my apartment complex."

It would be a chance for him to be around someone that actually made him happy. And he knew he could get along with her fighter for sure. They'd be his first official friends here. "It would be free living of course."
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:46 am

Tsukiyoko merely watched the two converse with each other as she stood up and brushed off her borrowed skirt. She just didn't know what to say. It was all so surreal for her.

" Yeah I guess you're right,' she finally managed to say. Oh she had almost forgotten. She turned to Sato and bowed quickly," I'm Tsukiyoko Delaine but....um....you can call me Yoko-chan if you like." she said nervously biting her bottom after she had finished speaking. She was just happy that she hadn't started to stutter like she used to when she and Ayame had first met. She still did it from time to time.

" But um....I-i-i wouldn't w-want to be any t-t-trouble," she winced as she heard herself speak, her ears pressed flat to her. ' Crude, I guess I spoke to soon huh,' she thought annoyed. There was that stupid stutter again.

She just hoped that no one noticed. Although, it would be a pretty safe bet to know that they had.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:07 am

Ayame csasped hands together and putted them on lips, as if she was praying.
"'Free' is a word I like." she nodded. Of course, cat's would follow her, they always were. There wasn't much else things she liked, cat's and laptop and she could live anywhere.

Temple throbbed, nasty, sharp pain run through her head. Frowning she rubbed hurting spot, more annoyed than in pain. Though, it allowed her to recall original purpose of coming to hospital. Uh-oh, and he will ask before painkillers, won't he?

Extending arms she patted Sato and Tsu heads. Of course, bot of them were taller, Tsu even taller than Sato ... tilting head she had forgot what was purpose of stopping them. Right, right.

"I'm going to doctor. Food, and to Sato-chan room, Tsu, don't stutter." with this she turned around and headed to doctor gabinet. Isa looked back at them, but Ayame didn't.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:33 am

Tsukiyoko just waited for a few minutes before she tried to speak. She was just trying to hold in her laughter. She didn't know why she felt like laughing but she did.

" Hey, she's right you know. Let's head back to the room now, Sato-kun," she said with a childish smile on her face and lacking her stutter without her nerves. She walked over to the door and grabbed the handle. She was suddnely struck with an interesting idea even though she knew it was a bad idea. She just couldn't help but feel compelled to do it. Her ear pricked upwards and her tail swayed with her excitement.

She turned back to Sato," And the last one there is a rotten egg." And with that, she took off racing down the stairs.

{ Its your turn to post next Nameless-san}
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:19 am

(XD, aww that's so cute.)

Sato watched as Ayame left, shaking his head with a smile. Hopefully the doctor wouldn't hurt her, or he'd have to hurt him. He was protective of those he cared about, and with her being family. He would even treat her fighter the same way. He glanced over at her fighter, who was at the door.

"And the last one there is a rotten egg."

"Alright, Tsukiyoko-San" He said as he started off in a run as well. It'd been a while since he'd 'raced' against someone. Maybe the last person he raced with was Ayame when they were kids. He couldn't help but smile at the memory.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:21 am

Strolling through corridors Ayame watched her fingers.
"Hmm." biting what had left from thumb nail, she wasn't really concerned about how nasty they looked. "Though, now that I found Sato-chan" she mumbled "he's getting worried over it. What a pain ... I'll need new fidget, Isa." Passing by nurses and other patients she got few surprised stares.

She run down stairs, jumping three steps with every step. This was her floor. Chubby nurse greeted her with slight bow. Paient standing in door frame and swaying from side to side gave her mindless smile, subconsciously feeling their resemblance.
Ayame giggled. Mental diseases floor was amazing. Patients, when calm, always seemed as if they knew secrets noone other knew. They were those who were wizards and faires. Some were empyt shells, human shaped dolls. Other were just like small, scared animals. Nurses were ghosts, without sound moving around, almos not moving air as they walked ...

Doctor left doors to his gabinet wide open. Visit time ended, he could act less profesional now. Seeing her he get up, pointing with one hand band aids and syringe.

Ayame showed teeth in smile. Doctor knew much about her personality and was prepared.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:11 am

Tsukiyoko panted as she rounded the corner and it looked she was going to win. At least until her lungs started acting up. She sighed mentally, knowing that she had to stop or else she would pass out again. She would hate to ruin the fun by passing out in the middle of the hall.

She leaned against a nearby wall and did her best to catch her breathe. " I hope Sato-kun doesn't mind winning by default," she said in between breathes. This was more fun than she had had in a long time. Although, it probably wouldn't be good for her condition, Tsu still felt like it was worth it.

Her thoughts turned to Sato-kun as she heard his footsteps come down the hall or at least she assumed they were his. You couldn't be sure in a place like this. He seemed really nice and she wanted to get to know him better. She also wanted to know why she felt like she was talking to two different people.

' All in good time. No reason to pester him about it,' she admonished herself. Tsu didn't want to make him uncomfortable if she could help it.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:14 am

Sato continued to run, she'd gotten a small head-start on him, but he was quick on his feet. He use to have to run away from his mother and brother so he learned to run quickly for his own safety. He'd even made his brother get a bloody nose. Kazu was chasing after him, and Sato slide under the table, Kazu attempted the same but hit his face on the edge of the table, causing a small fracture in the nose, and for blood to fall. Even though Kazu did it on his own, Sato was still blamed for it.

He ran down the hall, passing Tsukiyoko then he stopped midstep. Walking back to where she stood. "Are you ok Tsukiyoko-San?" He questioned, a small concerned expression was on his face. He didn't like to see people in any sort of pain. And was always willing to help if needed.

He looked down the hall to see if he could spot any doctor or nurse. remembering that Ayame said she'd brought her friend to the hospital, he was starting to wonder what is was. "Maybe you should sit down. You were just treated for a injury correct?" He didn't want to worry Ayame if something happened to her fighter in his presence.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:42 am

Ayame ended dressing cuts on her fingers and glanced at needle. She was sitting on table, swinging legs in the air.

"Ayame, what buisness do you have with me today?" Doctor closed doors. His patints needed to have privacy, and Ayame didn't liked when everyone were hearing her. He also didn't asked about earier incident. She wouldn't anserw anyway, or just give him lie, with face so calm that he couldn't tell if that was really lie. Ayame was comming to hospital in two cases; medicines and psychiatrist visit. This wasn't either of them.

She patted her left temple. "Hurts." he didn't need much explanation, did he?

"Hm, scar? But, you feel it like, mirgraine, or bone? Maybe flesh?" standing next to her he touched hot skin on temple. It was clear that something wasn't right. Unnaturally hot and swollen, when he pressed scar he had the feeling that something moved under skin ...

(let's try to stick with order; me, Tsu, Sato)
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:06 am

Tsukiyoko looked up at Sato and winced a bit when she saw his expression. She hadn't wanted to make him worry. She hated making other people worried about her.

She smiled softly and said," No I'm fine Sato-kun really. No need to worry about me. I just need to sit down for minute. I over did it and I can't really do that in my condition." She coughed a little but luckly didn't turn into a full blown coughing fit. She hated those.
She moved away from the wall and started to walk down the hallway when she remembered something. She turned back to Sato with a slightly embaressed look on her face.

" Um, I-i'm not s-sure which w-w-way to go," she said her stutter rearing its ugly head in her embaressment, " Oh and um....y-you can c-c-call me Yoko-chan i-if you l-like. All o-of my friends d-d-do."

She winced again as she heard herself. She really hated it when she stuttered. Who ever heard of a Fighter with a stutter because she sure hadn't seen one.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:12 am

Even though she claimed she was fine. He didn't believe her one bit. He could see the small discomfort to her, but he wouldn't press it any further.

"Alright Yoko-Chan." He said as he started walking again. "Let's go and wait for Aya-Senpai to return." He said with a smile as he walked beside her. In case she felt weak and fainted, he'd be able to stop her fall. "So, how long have you and Aya-Senpai been a unit?" He asked as they walked. A conversation was always something to help time go by faster, as well as helping getting to the destination quicker.

[[Sorry for the braindead post. @.@]]
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:32 am

Tsukiyoko was grateful that he didn't push it. It meant alot to her since nearly everyone went out their way to help her when they found out about her illness. It was nice of them to do but it got irratating after a while since she wasn't helpless. She smiled sweetly at him with a silent thank you hanging in the air.

" We haven't been a unit for very long. Only about 7 months or so.," Tsu replied slightly surprised at how short the amount of time was. She was just so used to having Ayame around.

" Um, if you don't mind my asking.....just how are Aya-chan and yourself related? She never said that she had any brothers," she asked curious about what kind of answer she would recieve.

(Mine isn't much better. >< but it could be worse. At least they're bonding.)
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:56 am

"We are cousins." He replied. "My mother, and her father are twins." He answered. "We grew up together...kind of. She moved away when i was around the age of 6." He replied. Pulling a hand to his head he scratched it, giving a light yawn.

"When she moved we lost contact. Today's my first day meeting up with her again. I was surprised to see that she was a sacrafice too..." He said as they walked. "Almost didn't recognize her."
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:02 pm

"Ayame ... I'm not sure about that. Go take X-ray." Doctor scratched back of his head. It didn't looked too good. After all something was moving under her skin ... looked like fragment of bone moved. Or maybe it was screw that was holding parts of skull bone together. Anyway it looked nasty, something that simple pain killers won't be able to take care off.

"X-ray?"
Ayame poked her temple. "It's bad, isn't it, Doc." she didn't need anserw. "Ah, ah. I'm going then~ Give me phone call when you're sure, okay?" jumping down from desk she headed to door. Stopping with hand on handle she turned back staring at Doctor. "But my cellphone is dead, so home phone. Bye~" and with that she slammed door after her.

"Er, Ayame, but ..." Doctor extended arm, but he was too late. "I wanted you to come back, how can I say what's that only staring at X-ray photo ... oh, well."
--------------------
Ayame was walking through corridors, making spin after every 5 steps. X-ray was on top floor for some reason, but she wasn't in hurry. X-ray won't run away, as well as Sato cofined in his room, and Tsu, who would wait.
Humming random tune, she wasn't worried about anything at this moment.

Last edited by MajoNeko on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:39 am

Tsukiyoko nodded as he finished his explanation.

" Well at least you found each other and that's all that really matters right?" she replied with a small smile. She wondered what the odds of having two sacrifices in the same family were. She wasn't sure but they must have been small.

" I didn't even know anything the unit thing until I met Ayame," she revealed," I'd never heard anything about it so you can imagine my surprise when I found our name." she smile turned sheepish for a moment since she wasn't sure how the news would be recieved.

Tsu was worried that he would laugh in her face like Ritsu had when Ayame told him. It hadn't really done much for her less than spectacular self esteem that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:51 pm

"My name appeared over my collar bone when i was 13." He said as he walked. "My mother thought it was a tattoo...she wasnt always fond of the things i did. But that threw her off the edge." He pulled a hand to his head and scratched it. "A sacrifice found me a year later and helped me, telling me about the unit operation." He said.

"He was leaving, so he dropped me off at the Academy, there i met Ritsu." He said. "I'm sure you know him, or either know of him. Through Ritsu he put me through alot of fighters, i could never keep them. And Kato..well Kato always challenged Ritsu's authority, getting us in trouble all the time..."He gave another sigh.

Looking down the hall he could see a nurse, her expression was worried. She glanced in their direction and made a run for it, grabbing him by the hand. "You shouldn't be up moving around. Your wounds could reopen at anytime!" She said. Looking down at his shirt, seeing a glimpse of faded red. She lifted his shirt and seeing blood. "See, look at this..you baka.." "I'm fine..." Sato said as she pulled him towards his room. "Your loosing blood and you say your fine...you just don't know how fatal these wounds are. What have you been doing, wresting with someone?" The nurse went out. Sato shrugged, he did get shoved into the ground pretty hard by Ayame, but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:44 pm

She finally reached X-ray room. She knocked, quite unwillingly. Taking X-rays was one of thing she really hated for some reason. And this one was X-ray of skull, one which she hated the most.
"It's open, it's open!"
Coming inside she sighed sadly. This was major pain. And after that it would probably turn to even biger annoyance.
----------------
".. and now, you have to ..." she closed doors after her, since she didn't want to hear to him any longer. He was about to say that she had to go back to Doc.
"But I don't plan to." Ayame mumbled, wondering whee Sato-chan room could be. "Hmm, I didn't asked, did, I Isa?" Isa shaked head. If both of them didn't remember asking, then she didn't ask. "Too bad, now I'm lost~" but it didn't bother her now.

Walking corridors Ayame was following random people, and then tuning on random corners, to the mment when she heard voice, completly catching her attention. It was familiar voice, so she followed it.

Peeking over corner, she saw Sato-chan being dragged by nurse, and Tsu following them. No way, were they so slow that they didn't reached rom yet?
"Yes, they did. Don't you see?" Ayame anserwed herself, leaning on the wall. As soon as she said that, she headed towards them. That was my plan. Heading to Sato-chan room.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:53 am

Tsukiyoko ran her fingers over her name emblazed on her outer right thigh without realizing it as she listened to his story. It sounded a little like her own." My name appeared when I was at the hospital. This very one in fact. I had overdone it and my mother brought me here to get me checked out. My leg had been itching horribly for days but when I finally really looked at it, I saw the name. I had no idea what it was at the time so naturally I was littled unnerved," she giggled a bit at the memory. The more accurate word for her reaction would have paniced but he didn't need to know that." Anyway, Ayame was there at the same time for a check up as well. Although she refused to tell for what and helped me understand what was going on. To be honest, I still don't understand all of it."

She scratched behind her ear as she watched a nurse from the hospital approach Sato. When it finally registered what was going on Tsukiyoko could have hit herself. How did she not noticed that he was bleeding. She must have been more out of it than she thought.

" Um miss nurse do need a hand with him or would I just be in the way?" she asked hoping to useful in some way. She knew that the nurses didn't have much help here. The hospital was understaffed at the best of times and with the recent weather, there had been even fewer staff members than usual.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't feel Ayame following them. It was unusual but it did happen occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Wounds
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: Hospital-
Jump to: