Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Somewhere [ Closed ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Anonymous

Going Somewhere [ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: Going Somewhere [ Closed ]   Going Somewhere [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 am

Raven walked down the streets of her neighborhood, gazing upon the white screen of her cell phone, She hadn’t receive a text message nor has she received a call. “Maybe I’m just getting way to excited.” Raven sighed as she walked down the streets remembering what had happend eariler today. Even though she didn't know where she was going still, and hoping that she wouldn’t crash into someone.

It seemed a bit chilly out, to Raven she liked this kind of coldness upon her skin. Feeling at home when it was cold, though it made her feel like a freak. Either way she loved it and continued to walk, and continued to stare down at her phone.

It wasn’t long before the street lights were on and it had became completely dark. She noticed this as she stood in between street light, looking up at the sky, that was relatively partly cloudy. “Stupid clouds.. Now I don’t even know if there’s a full moon out or not.” Raven let out a deep exhale of air, looking back down at her phone seeing what time it was.

Turning to face towards her home, she dumbly stood there looking into the darkness, before turning and slowly kept walking, not ready to leave the cold, or the dark--even if she was terribly afraid of it-- not ready to go home, and certainly not ready to go to sleep.

After an Hour of going in circles in her neighborhood, Raven finally decided to walk back home. Now placing her phone into her right pocket, she'd quickly though silently walked back to her home.

[Raven has left the STREETS and is now heading HOME ]
Back to top Go down

Going Somewhere [ Closed ]
Page 1 of 1