Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmare Gallery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

Nightmare Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare Gallery   Nightmare Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:35 am

Right, its like waaaaaaay late. It took a while to find a picture worth of being called this so.

Happy very late Birthday, Satoshi^^;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kato (age 14) and Kyros (age 16)

XD
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

Nightmare Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Gallery   Nightmare Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:50 am

Colored this for Slven so we'd all have an ideal what his bandmates look like...XD

From front to back

Slven (age 22)
Peng (age 22)
Leon (age 24)
Ikuya (age 25)

Slvy's advertisement for her band XD

OK, one by one, here they are:

Ikuya – is the leader and the lead singer of the band. He is the most responsible one and tries to get things done before their deadlines. He is most serious of the four, and tends to get irritated when his band mates move at a slower pace then he would like. He usually is the one that converses with Kenji, their manager, to set up dates and times of tours, concerts and the like. He is very protective of the others, viewing himself as the older brother. He can play some Piano, but tends to stay away from the instruments as he cannot play them very well. He will also help man the switchboard whenever the four of them are recording the music for their songs.

Leon – is the bass guitarist and the pianist (sometimes both depending on the song). He is the second most responsible, and often helps Ikuya motivate Slven and Peng when they are being lazy or dragging their feet on something. However, most of the time, he is joining them in their attempts to infuriate Ikuya. He isn’t as responsible as Ikuya, but he isn’t as childish as the two younger members either.

Peng – is the drummer, and is only about three months older then Slven. He is the ‘wild one’. Insisting on standing out, Peng can be easily identified by his wildly dyed hair. He has never preformed a concert with the same hair color twice. He is the loudest and the most childish, though he is the second youngest. He is the main trickster; always trying to prank Leon and Ikuya (what he calls the higher ups). He is very trusting, and is always the optimist. Out of the four, Peng is also the only one who actively smokes.

Random Notes:
- Ikuya and Slven are the main lyricists, where as Leon, Peng and Slven are the main musicians.
- Leon and Slven only smoke when stressed. Ikuya does not smoke at all.
- Ikuya is the tallest, then Slven, Leon and Peng.

NOTICE: If anyone wants to Role play as any of these characters, PLEASE DO!! I would love to role play with you. Just as long as these things remain the same:
• First Name
• Basic personality
• The boy has to run away from home and meet the other three in a ‘gang’. The ‘before’ part is completely up to you.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

Nightmare Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Gallery   Nightmare Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:28 am

My irrestistable fighter at fifteen XD

Even though i think shirt still came out a bit orange... eh Mad
Back to top Go down
SLIPout
2nd year member
SLIPout

Nightmare Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Gallery   Nightmare Gallery I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Nightmare wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]https://2img.net/h/i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee157/escaflowneluvr/Loveless/SLIPout2copy.jpg " border="0" alt=""/>

Colored this for Slven so we'd all have an ideal what his bandmates look like...XD

From front to back

Slven (age 22)
Peng (age 22)
Leon (age 24)
Ikuya (age 25)

Slvy's advertisement for her band XD

OK, one by one, here they are:

Ikuya – is the leader and the lead singer of the band. He is the most responsible one and tries to get things done before their deadlines. He is most serious of the four, and tends to get irritated when his band mates move at a slower pace then he would like. He usually is the one that converses with Kenji, their manager, to set up dates and times of tours, concerts and the like. He is very protective of the others, viewing himself as the older brother. He can play some Piano, but tends to stay away from the instruments as he cannot play them very well. He will also help man the switchboard whenever the four of them are recording the music for their songs.

Leon – is the bass guitarist and the pianist (sometimes both depending on the song). He is the second most responsible, and often helps Ikuya motivate Slven and Peng when they are being lazy or dragging their feet on something. However, most of the time, he is joining them in their attempts to infuriate Ikuya. He isn’t as responsible as Ikuya, but he isn’t as childish as the two younger members either.

Peng – is the drummer, and is only about three months older then Slven. He is the ‘wild one’. Insisting on standing out, Peng can be easily identified by his wildly dyed hair. He has never preformed a concert with the same hair color twice. He is the loudest and the most childish, though he is the second youngest. He is the main trickster; always trying to prank Leon and Ikuya (what he calls the higher ups). He is very trusting, and is always the optimist. Out of the four, Peng is also the only one who actively smokes.

Random Notes:
- Ikuya and Slven are the main lyricists, where as Leon, Peng and Slven are the main musicians.
- Leon and Slven only smoke when stressed. Ikuya does not smoke at all.
- Ikuya is the tallest, then Slven, Leon and Peng.

NOTICE: If anyone wants to Role play as any of these characters, PLEASE DO!! I would love to role play with you. Just as long as these things remain the same:
• First Name
• Basic personality
• The boy has to run away from home and meet the other three in a ‘gang’. The ‘before’ part is completely up to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightmare Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Gallery   Nightmare Gallery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Gallery
Page 1 of 1