Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking Home && Other Adventures

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ai
Anonymous

Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:26 am

The girl gave a small smile at the man, Ayane, and chuckled again at his comment. "Yes I'm fine." Feeling her ears and tail begin to twitch the brunette turned her gaze to the woman, Ayame and gave her a small smile too. She glanced down at the character at Ayame's feet and nodded. To be truthful the woman's question caught her off guard. Frowning the girl glanced skyward before answering. "I guess I'm loved. My grandparents love me and I'm sure my mother did too, she just couldn't take care of me. I've never really thought about it to be honest.", with this the girl paused and glanced back to the two, "It doesn't matter to me really whether I'm loved or not; as long as I can see people love and be loved in return then I can be content."
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:18 am

"Excuses, excuses!" He made a face towards Ai, rolling his eyes. It was all in good fun, picking on the flamboyant red-head. "Although, I would believe you about Nori creating a scary face. The poor girl has little drawing talent when it comes to animals or people. It's just not her thing I suppose." He shrugged before giving Ai a final pat. "I don't know anyone who would name their daughter Ai and not mean it. Name's a very special for the parents. I'm sure she still loves you, kitten."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:45 am

Ayame nodded with serious face. "Yes, that's the case ... we are both horrible at art. I can't draw to save my life." she could, before accident. But then she was left handed, and afterwards she needed to learn how to use right correctly; and never managed to draw again. She never even wanted to. "Uu, Aya-hime you're picking on me! I saw you making face!" Ayame said childlishly, playing with red wisp.

"So then, Love is love fan~ did you found person on the other end of red string?" There was saying that lovers are connected by red string tied to their pinkie. But girl being part of unit had also other kind of string. Ayame was curious about which one string girl would talk about ... about which one she cared more.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:59 am

(Sorry I kind of forgot something and I added it.)

Ai smiled in thanks at Ayane's comment; it made her feel a bit better. "Thanks I feel a lot better now." It was strange, she was comfortable around these strangers even going so far as to let them get close to her and touch her. She was kind of funny that way; she generally didn't like human contact but lately she was becoming more receptive to it.

Turning to the redheaded Ayame when she began talking. Ai laughed slightly about the comment Ayame made about Ayane's teasing but stiffened when Ayame casually mentioned the thread. A panic began to creep around the edges of her mind. she didn't know what would happen if she answered. Swallowing before answering the girl gathered up her courage.

She didn't really know what to say so she just winged it; pouring all her emotion into her words. The girl didn't even realize she had flashed the underside of her left wrist. "No, I'm still looking for someone to care about in that way; I'm not really worried about it either, I figure who that person is will come in time, but very recently I found someone who is very important to me. We both are best friends even though we haven't known each other for very long, even though that's the case we are as close as sisters."
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:02 pm

(Lala said that she is currently at loss what to do; so we are going to skip her turn for time being. yea, whitewolf, it's your turn to reply.)

Ayame carelessly let smirk creep on her face; but quickly changed it to her usual smile. Ai answered both questions. That's why people are more fascinating that butterflies. she though. When you pin butterfly with needle it dies. When you pin human with question ... you never know what they'll show you. Death always looks the same. Sacrifice shaked her head lightly. Was she getting affected by Ritsu 'collector' thoughts. Though, it would be fascinating to ask him why he so likes collecting things ... butterflies, units ...

"Then maybe you already found other end of red string? There is only thin line between best friend and lover." Ayame tilted head to the side. Was this kitten lately so rare heteroseksual? Or normal bi? It was never stopping to amaze her, how much people cared about those relationships ... difference between them, similarities between them ...

She forgot about Ayane for a moment, fasinated in Ai as child in new toy.
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:01 am

Ai blushed madly; her ears and tail twitching furiously. It was kind of embarrassing but the girl couldn't help the automatic answer that came. "N-no, our relationship isn't like that and it won't become like that because of my preference for guys, but I know that even though we're not as close as lovers we are best friends."

Closing her mouth quickly the girl decided to try and change the subject. "So what about you; have you found the person at the end of your thread?" It was rather bold of her to come right out and ask it, but she was curious. She couldn't help what was in her nature.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:26 am

Ayame wa glad. Girs ike her were always the cutest when blushing ... Tsu was the same, frustrated, red and shy, but anyway answering. Though, Tsu was even cuter. Because of stuttering.
Sacrifice clasped her hands; girl just clearly admitted it, didn't she? That she was cearly, normaly, perfectly straight. Not maybe, no hestitating. She prefered guys, didn't even think about dating girls ... quite amazing. Most units at some point of time were getting attracted to each other. Normal, if you spend so much time with other person you finally start to love them. It was same case with marriages from Omiai as her mother and Kohaku.
I'm curious about it, kitten. she smiled slightly to her thoughts.

"I'd say ... no, and I'm don't planning to, and yes, but I didn't wanted to." Ayame chuckled lightly running fingers through red hair. She didn't feel that it was necessary to say more. About herself, that is. "Ne, Aya-hime, and you? What do you think about string thing?"
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:15 am

"It's sort of complicated with me, I haven't found my partner yet. . . I was paired with a blank temporarily, he was nice, but he left. Something about a sick sister in Seatle, I think it was. I really only knew him for a month or two. Besides, I'm engaged, so I have no idea how it would work out. I've sort of given up on it." Aya shrugged, what a dramatic life he led! The time with his blank had been enjoyable, they shared so many qualities; not to mention he came around after Izzie had left for home. The boy's company was well appreciated. It was like rekindling with a long lost cousin. There was mixed feelings. Aya had not heard from him since his departure.

It was somewhat of a sad world, of what he saw. The two would have excelled as a pair, mostly due to Ayane's biological ignorance. He simply did not know what to give in. Maybe it was better for their circumstances to come to an end then, but he couldn't help but be curious.

It was a dark tickle, Aya was unsure if he wanted an answer. It was an awkward topic, his body language spoke it well.
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:28 am

Ai felt sad for Ayane; he seemed like a nice man, and it really was a shame that he hadn't found his partner yet. Ai wasn't stupid either; she had figured out by the time Ayane mentioned his blank fighter. She really didn't know whether to be happy that she had met more units or not but she didn't feel threatened by them. Shrugging it off she returned to the situation at hand.

Feeling the ackwardness of the moment the girl still managed to mutter out congragulations. "That's wonderful that you're getting engaged Ayane-sama!" Not knowing what else to say the girl swtiched her gaze between her two new friends.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:02 pm

"So complicated, ne~ ?" Ayame pulled her jeans up; again they were on edge of falling down to her knees. "People and their relationships." While most of units were saying things about 'destinied partner', she herself didn't believed in fate that makes people meet; though, being a part of unit should make one believe in it ... It's still my decision to stay or leave.

"Isn't it? I'm going to be bridesmaid." Ayame patted Aya's shoulder chuckling. "Though, bride said that he won't be wearing white dress so it's kind of sad ... I bet he'd look cute!" her smile widened. Less and less pairs these days were actualy getting engaged and married; and anyway it were all hetero ... for her it was interesting case. With all those bisexuals around only married couples she heard of were hetero, as if being bi was allowed just to some age. And after it everyone were turning to hetero ...
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:13 pm

"Thank you. I think Ayame-san would look pretty in a blue dress, don't you? I don't understand why she's so bent on getting me into a dress though. But I guess it would be fitting, everyone seems to be calling me 'princess' now; I'll buy a pig pouffy dress, with frills and lace and everything. Ai and come too, of course! Although, Izzie was sleeping when I left the house, so I don't think you'll be able to meet him today." He swayed back and forth, his hands behind his back. He blushed a bit. This was all so very exciting for him, he loved being able to say it. That someone loved him.
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:31 am

Ai smiled and clapped her hands together in glee. "Oh, Ayane-sama I would love to meet Izzie someday! It may sound stupid but I can just tell by the way you spoke of him that he's a good person and you love him very much." It was odd; this had to be the weirdest conversation Ai had had, but it was strangely comforting.

Shaking her head the girl returned her attention back to her two companions. "I hope this doesn't sound weird, but can we exchange numbers? I think you two would make great friends, and I'd love for you both to meet my sacrifice." The girl in her excitement had let the last word slip. 'Oh well, can't take it back now.'
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:04 pm

"Now, Aya-hime~ that's obvious, princesses are wearing dresses. Besides, you're so cute~ I can't let go of occasion to put you in dress! Ah. But dress for me ..." she frowned out of habit pressing her fingers against temple. Dresses were uncomfortable. "Okay. But I won't wear high heels" Ayame brighten up; after all this talk was so ... hypotetical. Being engaged is one, but wedding, that's completly other case.

She turned to Ai, tilting head to the side. "Sure~ gimme your phone number. I'll call you ... when I'll get new phone" now that girl was saying it ... it was time for Ayame to finally go and buy new phone as old one was destroyed. "Ya know, my old one got run down by car~" because she throw it to the street.

"Oh, your sacrifice? May be that I already meet her. I'm moving around a lot."
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:31 am

"Perhaps this calls for a get together! We should have a picnic~" Aya smiled, clapping his hands near his jawline "And I'll even let you doll me all up, Ayame! Anything you want, as long as it's appropriate for being in public. I'll make a big lunch and bring music. It'll be fun! That way, I can meet your friend piscín* and you can meet my Prince." He turned his direction to Ai, patting her head. It was such a shame he couldn't quite remember his number, Aya stopped to ponder while his fingers gently rapped the top of the younger girl's head.

"Well, I'm thinking of changing my phone carriers, I'm not sure yet though. Plus, I'm a total dits and can't even remember my own number! Why don't we all go inside and I'll go find it for you. You can have some ice cream if you'd like, sweetie." Aya swung his hand out in the direction of his apartment.

*piscín:kitten:irish
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Ai's left ear twitched as the man drummed his fingers on her head. The girl wasn't sure whether or not to take the offer; after all she didn't want to seem rude or something. Finally after a small internal war the girl smiled and nodded. "I think that would be amazing; if it's no trouble? And no worries; if you can't find your number you'll still have mine and you could call me and tell me. Either way the result is the same."

Ai couldn't wait to tell Juuri and introduce her to these two. 'That reminds me.' The girl directed her next statement at Ayame. "Maybe you did meet my sacrifice. She has long silver hair and green eyes." 'It would be really funny if Juuri and Ayame had already bumped into each other.'
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:09 am

Ayame kicked melting snow into puddle. "Hime, that's greta idea~ but when all this is dry" though, it didn't looked like it would be soon. "But dolling ya up ... yeah ..." she smirked playing with wisp of her hair. That would be fun. Not everyday you get occasion to play with pretty boys, no? And for sure it was rare to get occasion to doll them up ... with their approval, that is.

"Hmm" Ayame absent minded put finger in her mouth and bited lightly; it was all bandaged up, she shouldn't do it ... grey eyes drifted off as she looked through located in her head list of people she saw. Noticing everything and remembering it ... Ayame discovered it only after accident. Yeah, she couldn't concentrate on simple things and think straight. But she could remember, what she saw, and what she heard. Obviously, not everything, but on level that was making it looking like she was remembering everything. Things that she lacked were replaced with advancing other abilities ... after all nature likes to keep balance.
"Oh, yeah, I saw her" sacrifice smiled focusing her gaze on Ai. "At game shop. That's quite unusual hair color, is it natural?"
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Ai smiled at the red head in surprise. "Yeah her hair is naturally that color, I think." Laughing a little the girl abruptly stopped. She paled a little as she remembered something. Turning to both of her friends she quickly spit out words. "Oh, no I left Sora all alone at home by himself! He must be starving!"

Reaching into her jacket pocket the girl quickly pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. Quickly scribbling on it she tore it in half and held out both to Ayane and Ayame. "This has my number on it; so when you guys can or are ready you can contact me, okay?"
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:17 pm

"Naturally. If I had to pick, I'd prefer a spring time wedding anyway, that way it could be outdoors with all the flowers in bloom. The only thing I'm going to tell you is to prepare for turquoise, so no clashing colours my dear!" Aya was in the middle of wagging a finger close to Ayame's face when the younger girl suddenly exploded from the catalyst known only as 'Sora.'

"Hmmm?" He turned slowly to her, not quite following her hurry; but he smiled anyway, acting as if he had half a clue. "Oh it's okay hun! I'll try to call sometime tomorrow, is that alright?"

[[AYANE has left the STREETS and is heading HOME]]

Last edited by La Polvere on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:06 pm

The girl shifted from foot to foot anxiously. Quickly nodding the girl shoved the pieces of paper into each of their hands and did something sporadic; she hugged both of them. Realizing what she had done she leaped away and hurriedly spoke, "That will be fine, um, I should answer because I have nothing to do, but um, yeah."

She couldn't think of anything else to say so she turned and bolted. Looking over her shoulder she waved at the two and disappeared down the street nearly tripping on the way.

[Ai has left the STREETS and is heading HOME.]
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Ayame hugged Ai back with one arm before girl run off. Glancing down at piece of paper with her number she smiled and hide it in pocket; there for sure will be the time when she wil finally decide to buy new phone ...
"Aww~ she's quite affectionate, no?" sacrifice chuckled observing Ai. 'Sora', hm? It was wild guess but Ayame assumed that it was girl's pet. Probably young one if she was worring so much.
"C'mon Hime, I'm cold. Where's this home of yours?"

[Ayame has left Streets and going Home]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Home && Other Adventures   Walking Home && Other Adventures - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Home && Other Adventures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2