Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please help,

Go down 
+2
Tamiru Ichide
silent_angel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:12 am

Er i have two problems.

1. i was just wondering who ever plays the role for Ritsu if they could please write back soon? I would very much appreciate it as i am slightly stuck in the thread.

and

2. What do i do? My fighter Houtaro hasnt come on since around the 15th of feb. Ive tried contacting her on MF but she hasnt been on that either! Its been well over a month. What should i do? *sob* If this is another abandonment then this is the second time!
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:08 am

Don't know who's playing Ritsu so I cant help ya there but I'm sorry that your partner's gone.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:52 am

Hmm I have no idea who has Ritsu at the moment. Have you sent him a pm asking him to reply to you? That's about the only thing that I can think of that might help. I'm sorry if that wasn't much help. ><

Oh no I really hope that she's just taking a long time to replu back to you. I hope that you aren't being left behind again. (tears up)
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:48 am

I talked with person playing Ritsu and they announced that they are kinda ... well, don't have idea what to say next.
+ anyway, they weren't in much hurry, coz, Angel, from 5 March today is first time I see you ...

2. As for Houtaro ... it's already almost 2 months that she's inactive. I tend to wait for inactiv people longer if they have partner ... but it's too long already.
Today I'm deactivating her. I'll also send her email - if she will write back to me I won't delete her, but if she won't do so before 13 April ... sad but true, I'll delete her.
Sorry, Angel.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:51 pm

That truly sucks love. I also need to check on my own partner as well. I am not so sure if school has been bogging her down again since I have dealt with my own family affairs.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Aw, I'm so sorry Angel. It sucks when your partner leaves, especially when it is for a second time.
Maybe once she gets Majo's email, she'll come back though.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:25 am

MajoNeko wrote:
I talked with person playing Ritsu and they announced that they are kinda ... well, don't have idea what to say next.
+ anyway, they weren't in much hurry, coz, Angel, from 5 March today is first time I see you ...

2. As for Houtaro ... it's already almost 2 months that she's inactive. I tend to wait for inactiv people longer if they have partner ... but it's too long already.
Today I'm deactivating her. I'll also send her email - if she will write back to me I won't delete her, but if she won't do so before 13 April ... sad but true, I'll delete her.
Sorry, Angel.

Hey thats ok. As for me not being on that is my fault. I guess i got into a bad habit of looking over Kain's (wasted.reality) shoulder to see if 'Ritsu' had posted anything. I noticed that Houtaro has been on mf recently and i guess that she isnt coming on here any more. Im ok with that, she must have her own reasons. But i wish she might have let of know. So do your awesome admin thing and do what you must MajoNeko! In the end she is the one missing out.
Oh and i just had an idea. If Houtaro does email you back and decides its not for her. Or doesnt come back on. Whom ever is playing Ritsu can say some thing alone the lines of (because he asked mai how shin was treating her.) "well just to inform you, shin has (either, A) deserted you. (or B) has to be killed (like the girl who was meant to be the original Bloodless, but was killed and he was given another. Cant remember her name.....) And be alone or given a blank.

Also i have just recently gotten in contact over mf with the girl who was my original fighter. I have to wait for a reply and a few other things, but if it doesnt work out with shin/houtaro then i was thinking Yuna could come in. If she agrees.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:32 am

Also thanks guys for your nice and kind words! *bows*
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:53 pm

well, there's still some time, I said that she can come back if she writes back to me before 15 April.
if she really won't come back, I'm sure Ritsu will think of something nasty and horrible Very Happy to explain her dissapearing.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:13 pm

Heard any word from her?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Sadly, no, no word from Houtaro.
I'll inform you if I'll get anything from her, but ... you know, I'm sad to say that, but there wasn't even once case that someone that I deactivated send me mail asking to activate them again ...
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:14 pm

Ah bugger it. If she doesnt want to come on here or rp with me or any of the others then its her loss.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:12 am

Well, I'm glad that you're not letting it get you down, Angel-chan. That's the spirit. She's missing out.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:05 pm

Angel and me already know, but I decided to inform other people as well.

Houtaro decided that she won't be participating in RP anymore, because of family and health problems.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Ah, that's too bad. Maybe one day she can rejoin.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:14 pm

MajoNeko wrote:
Angel and me already know, but I decided to inform other people as well.

Houtaro decided that she won't be participating in RP anymore, because of family and health problems.

Oh so that's why. Well, I hope things get better for her.

And like Enrai-chan said, maybe she can rejoin here someday.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:07 am

amm since i'm the one who send notice on Houtaro i feel like i need to post o.ou
She's really sorry she can't come back but things got pretty nasty for her, so please forgive >.< i'm sure she'll be back if things get better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please help, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help,   Please help, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please help,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: About Forum :: Question-
Jump to: