Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aster flower shop (open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remaro
1st year member
Remaro

Aster flower shop (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aster flower shop (open to all)   Aster flower shop (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:27 pm

He raised an eyebrow before chuckling quietly and tugging a little at his hair, looking slightly self-conscious as he did. “Minds can be rather fickle like that, I’d still rather remember though, to prove I’m strong enough to carry on from the memories.” He shrugged slightly. Nodding a little he sighed, tilting his head back as he closed his eyes for a brief moment. “Yeah...Truth be told I’m kinda nervous about meeting them...I mean, what if I don’t get on with my fighter? Or they really hate me? I know...Makes me sound like a coward I know, but it’s the truth, what can ya do about it?” He shrugged with a faint smile, looking almost sad as he spoke. Lifting his head back up, he smiled quickly to Nao again. “Don’t demean yourself so much, I’d be scared to go against you” He teased quietly, the smirk returning to his lips as Kerrie listened to the laugh. It seemed Nao had begun to relax more around him, which was nice really. “I guess it does” He answered before frowning a little as his gaze lifted to the other guy. “Perhaps...And if he thinks we’re mad...I’m sure I can make something up, this wouldn’t be the first time someone thought I was crazy when we first met” Kerrie winked before he straightened up. “You wanna go talk first or me?”
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Aster flower shop (open to all)   Aster flower shop (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:46 pm

"The brain is a really amazing thing." Nao nodded to himself slightly, keeping his eyes on the floor again, but only for a second. "Mine's not that good, so I have no choice but to remember." He said, chuckling slightly. When he heard the comment of being 'nervous', Nao lifted his head to look at the other. "Anyone would be. People are like that about meeting someone they'll practically live with. It doesn't make you sound like a coward at all. It pretty much just makes you Human." He mumbled, smiling to himself for no apparent reason. "Scared against me, huh? Not many others would be." He pulled out a fully-fledged grin to the other and kept his eyes on him, but was careful to not make him feel uncomfortable. "No one's really thought I was mad. People have hated me and stuff, but never thought I should go to a mental hospital." He chuckled at this, too, and then nodded slowly. "Both of us at the same time?"
Back to top Go down
Remaro
1st year member
Remaro

PostSubject: Re: Aster flower shop (open to all)   Aster flower shop (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Nodding in agreement, Kerrie raised an eyebrow slightly before chuckling with Nao. “Can’t be too bad...I mean...If it’s about your old fighter...Just concentrate on the good memories, pay attention to those” He shrugged a little, blushing as he spoke before looking away, gazing thoughtfully around the shop. Hearing Nao’s words, Kerrie looked surprised as the other spoke, however slowly he began to smile softly again. He turned to gaze at him quietly before nodding. “Thanks...Nice to know I’m at least partially human” He joked before the grin spreading widely across his lips. “Yeah! I reckon you’d be pretty scary! I mean, seriously! I’d be quivering in my boots if I had to fight you” He laughed brightly as he leant back against the counter, deciding he definitely liked this guy. Perhaps they could keep in touch. Kerrie hadn’t laughed like this for a while, work had seen to that. “I guess I just give off crazy vibes, y’know, creepy insane lunatic aura or something” He wiggled his fingers as he spoke in an attempt to display his ‘aura’ to the other, still laughing. “What, and corner him like a rabbit? Poor guy’ll be terrified, and freaked out if he has no idea, if he does he’ll think we’re ganging up on him...I guess we could though...Just be careful how we do it” He answered, voice falling to a hushed whisper again.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Aster flower shop (open to all)   Aster flower shop (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:49 am

Nao thought for a moment, then shook his head. "There are no good memories. I met him once, then he got called back to his school, then I never saw him again." A light chuckle and a shake of the head confirmed that Nao didn't really think about his fighter anymore, and he'd prefer not to. He chuckled at the next comment, and held back a full-blown laugh. Yes, it's easy to make the sacrifice laugh, so what? "Yeah, it really is." 'Cus you're not exactly human after abandoning everything you love. Nao tilted his head and grinned "Rawr?" Was his only comment. He's not exactly the scariest person you'd ever meet, but to know he'd scare someone.. Nah. Didn't feel anything about it. "Crazy vibes? I feel none of them coming off of you, and I would know. I've been to a mental asylum before." He chuckled and shook hid head at the fingers in front of him. "Right, right. Lets do that." After turning his head slightly to look at the boy behind him, he read his name again. 'Intolerance.' A good name.
Back to top Go down
Remaro
1st year member
Remaro

PostSubject: Re: Aster flower shop (open to all)   Aster flower shop (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:07 am

Looking confused, Kerrie gazed at Nao for a moment, then away, then back again, still looking puzzled. “That’s...Weird...And kinda sad...I’m sorry you didn’t get to see him more” Shrugging slightly, he decided it was better to stop talking about the other’s fighter. He knew from experience that losing a partner could be painful, he’d seen how his dad had been after his mother died, the two had been a unit. His father had never fully recovered. Glancing to Nao again in surprise, his eyes widened slightly in surprise as he listened to the laughter. It was catching as Kerrie chuckled softly and nodded slightly in agreement. When his laughter had died away, he smirked before covering his face quickly. “Ah the horror! Don’t come near me fearsome beast!” Laughing again he peaked through his fingers with a playful grin before lowering his hands slightly, looking mischievous. “Oh? You can’t tell my crazyness? I’m insane! Really, just ask anyone I know, they’ll agree! I’m so mad I thought I was a cat when I was younger...Although in my defence, the ears and tail didn’t help” He laughed again before leaning forwards, looking curious. “Seriously? How come?” He asked, still grinning over to Nao before nodding slightly. “Sounds good, alrighty then, time to look like mad men” He joked softly.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Aster flower shop (open to all)   Aster flower shop (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:53 am

Nao shook his head and waved his hands slightly. "Nah. It's fine. It's better that I didn't get to know him, that means I didn't feel that bad when he left." He chuckled then dropped his hands back down to his sides. Nao had always wondered 'Were my parents a unit? Or was anyone in my family one?' He asked himself all the time, but didn't ask anyone else in case they thought he was a nutter. Which they already did anyway, so what did it matter? "Hah. Wow, I actually managed to scare someone, even if it was fake." He stuck his tongue out at the other white-haired guy he was talking to. "Thought you were a cat? That's.. Normal? I guess. I'm sure I met someone once who thought they were a giraffe..." Nao smiled. How come, huh? Well, let's answer that. The sacrifice thought to himself. Why he was talking to himself, he didn't know. "I had to do a paper on the brain and stuff like that, so I thought I'd go see some crazy people." Not to mention when I was younger and traumatised. "This'll be fun." Nao said, clapping his hands together quietly then pushing Kerrie in front of him to go first. "I'm not good with strangers. I'll be behind you."
Back to top Go down
Remaro
1st year member
Remaro

PostSubject: Re: Aster flower shop (open to all)   Aster flower shop (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:43 pm

((God I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've been on here >< I would have come on a lot earlier, but a few major issues came up with family and school so I've been seriously stressed out ><

Again, a trillion and one sorries and apology flowers and chocolates showered on you ><))

With a soft smile, Kerrie nodded slightly in agreement. Still, he couldn't help but feel bad for Nao, not getting to know his partner. He had been told it was one of the best things in the world, his father had always said it was the main reason he'd fallen in love with Kerrie's mother. Sighing softly, he glanced away for a moment, taking another sweeping gaze around the shop. When Nao began to speak again, Kerrie jumped in surprise, turning quickly back to him with a faint smile before pouting and sticking his tongue back out at the other white-haired guy. "I know, it's shocking isn't it?" He teased lightly before nodding at the question. "Yup, used to go round on all fours meowing and drinking milk from a bowl on the floor" He answered in a cheerful tone, as if he were discussing what he had done on the weekend. The giraffe comment made him laugh loudly though, shaking his head a little. "Seriously? How did they manage to think that? Or did they have an unnaturally long neck or something?" Smiling brightly, he felt his ears twitching slightly, hearing the familiar, soft tapping of the earrings he'd had pierced in his ears for a while now. "Makes sense, when in doubt, see some crazy people, they always have something helpful to say" He answered in a sarcastic tone, although his smile never left his face. Looking surprised, Kerrie stumbled a few paces forwards before peering over his shoulder at the other. "What, and you think I am? What should I say?" He muttered, looking wide eyed as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aster flower shop (open to all)   Aster flower shop (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aster flower shop (open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2