Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ritsuka........... YUM

Go down 
+2
Damien
silent_angel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

Ritsuka........... YUM Empty
PostSubject: Ritsuka........... YUM   Ritsuka........... YUM I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:53 pm

oooh lookie what i found on Yun Kouga's website http://www.kokonoe.com/

Ritsuka........... YUM 20100410

nose bleed nose bleed droll

faints
Back to top Go down
Damien
2nd year member
Damien

PostSubject: Re: Ritsuka........... YUM   Ritsuka........... YUM I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:48 pm

RITSUKA?!?
eyes shine nose bleed nose bleed
LOVE IT.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Ritsuka........... YUM   Ritsuka........... YUM I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:02 pm

Omgee... it's so pretty. The coloring on it is lovely too.

Have you guys seen the picture of him when he is 17 yet?
Ritsuka........... YUM Loveless-ritsukaage17
No ears Surprised
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Ritsuka........... YUM   Ritsuka........... YUM I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Oh my he lost his ears. I wonder to who?

They're very pretty pictures everyone. But I didn't know that Yun Kouga had a website but then again just about everyone does these days. LOL
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Ritsuka........... YUM   Ritsuka........... YUM I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:58 am

@ Enrai - yea ve seen that one on Mf there was a pic there. He is sooo cute with out ears. but scarily like Seimei. *Shudders*

@Tsu - Yea i didnt know for a while. but its a great website. she Posts there all the time. and puts up pics and info there of what she is doing. But alas its all in japanese. I canread most of waht she types but some of the characters are like eh?....
Back to top Go down
Damien
2nd year member
Damien

PostSubject: Re: Ritsuka........... YUM   Ritsuka........... YUM I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Enrai- Haha yeah I've have. The hilarious thing to me is that here Ritsuka has no ears at 17, as for Seimei at 17 still having his own ears. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Ritsuka........... YUM   Ritsuka........... YUM I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Yeah that is an interesting development. It makes me wonder how Seimei would react since he's rather um.....attached to Ritsuka.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Ritsuka........... YUM   Ritsuka........... YUM I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:45 pm

silent_angel wrote:
oooh lookie what i found on Yun Kouga's website http://www.kokonoe.com/

Ritsuka........... YUM 20100410

nose bleed nose bleed droll

faints

My nose blood went everywhere, thank you silent_angel for sharing that bit of beauty with us.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Ritsuka........... YUM   Ritsuka........... YUM I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:05 am

Haha thats ok Michelle! Go onto Yun Kouga's website and theres heaps more. and what she is doing these days etc etc
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ritsuka........... YUM   Ritsuka........... YUM I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:00 am

ah he's so cuuute! such a perfect uke <3 in his older image he looks so sexy who would believe he was sucha cutie when little, though Seimei is prettier when older, with his hair being all curly
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: Ritsuka........... YUM   Ritsuka........... YUM I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:20 am

Mmmm, yes. I love the curly hair. Makes me want to just sit next to him and twirl it around my finger, ya know. *wink*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ritsuka........... YUM   Ritsuka........... YUM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ritsuka........... YUM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: General Chat :: Manga/Anime-
Jump to: