Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alister Ferir
1st year member
Alister Ferir

Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED]   Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:02 am

Alister was sitting at a table in the Library of Sevenmoons. He wasn't reading a book, though he had been, but was just lingering around. No one seemed to care, in fact no one was even in the library.

His orangish eyes stared at the wooden table top which his hands were resting on. They were neatly folded in a way that Alister could see the black print of his true name.

Finding out that he was the second piece of a perfect, destined match of people hadn't really been what had freaked him out. He hadn't found it at all strange actually. It was when they began talking of spell battle and all that. He started to get confused at that point.

He sighed and leaned back in his chair, looking up at the ceiling. He had come to the library because he felt as though something interesting was going to happen.

Last edited by Alister Ferir on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED]   Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:11 am

Of course she had gotten lost. This place was so big it was like its own village rather than a school, but she had finally gotten to the library. It was a good place to start if she wanted information and atleast a bit of knowledge if she wanted to stay in this game of Ritsu's.

Pushing open the big wooden doors that lead to the library she walked through and stood there. It was a sizable one to say the least.
This place could keep her entertained for hours. It was quiet and she could see no one. Walking into the library, she stopped. Jaana had heard a person sigh.

'So im not the only one here then.'. This thought brought a smirk to her face. If this person was alone as she thought they might be then she might be able to get straight on task and start extracting information.

But some thing else had other ideas.
The golden string that she had seen around her some times was glowing golden and was pulling her towards the person or persons who had made the noise.
Narrowing her eyes she followed the string.
It lead her to a table, looking up she saw who it had lead her to. It was a brown hair man who was sitting there twiddling his thumbs. But as she looked from his face to his hands she saw something. Looking down at her own hand she saw her tattoo.

Scowling she took the two last step that were remaining between the two and slammed her left hand down next to his left hand. Flipping her hand over so the palm was showing she pointed to her namesake with her right hand and then at him. As if to say explain.
Back to top Go down
Alister Ferir
1st year member
Alister Ferir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED]   Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:34 am

Alister had bee so out of it, he hadn't even noticed someone walk in. His amber eyes were blank in thought of what today might entail. Would he have classes or would he just return home and then return tomorrow? He sighed again, more out of boredom this time, until there was a loud whack! and a feminine hand was next to his.

The thing that popped out at him first was the fact that they had the same tatoo and that there seemed to be a thread connecting the two. Snce he had already been nformed about this phenomenon, he was only startled by the sound she had made. He blinked before looking up into the face of his Sacrifice.

She was quite pretty, he supposed, but had a mysterious aspect to her. He blinked again, then pushed his chair back and stood up. She was tall, only slightly shorter than he, and had hazel eyes which were aloof. He went from looking midly confused, to seeming abolutely delighted to meet her.

His usual grin was on his face, his eyes squinted, as he stretched out his hand in greeting.
"You must be my sacrifice.", he said enthusiastically, " I'm Alister Ferir, your fighter."

Last edited by Alister Ferir on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED]   Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:46 am

Laying her ears back on her head as he stood up, she took a step back. She remembered her earlier conversation with Ritsu, he had said something similar. Her tail twitched from side to side in irritation.

Her eyes ran down to the males hand and as they reached the hand a sneer laced her features. Slapping the hand out of the way, her hand shot out and grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled down. She yanked him down so he was face to face with her.

'What did you say?' She thought fiercly.

Then an idea struck her. Letting go she pulled out a pen and paper that she had shoved into her pocket before she had left her bedroom. Putting the paper on the table, she started scribbling.

*How do you know this?
She wrote it out in bullet form.
*And what happens now?

Dropping the pen she turned and faced him, the sneer had been wiped from her face. Pointing to the first question she looked at him, urging him to answer.

Hopefully he was smart enough to get the point.
Back to top Go down
Alister Ferir
1st year member
Alister Ferir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED]   Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Alister frowned a bit before his hand was promptly slapped away and his collar yanked. He frowned because the red sweater he was wearing over a collared shirt was getting stretched and crumpled. He was also pretty confused about her behavior and even more confused by her sudden release of him.

He straighted his clothes as he watched her scribble something on a scrap of paper. She had seemed almost angry that the Unit was completed. Alister's expression turned to a slightly amused grin as he thought about her resemblence to a character he had seen in a movie.

He glanced to the scrap of paper after she turned back to him, demanding her question aswered.
"Well, for one thing: this.", he said as he held out his right hand. His name was clearly on his thumb and he pointed to her hand,"We have the same name."

He lowered his hand and strummed on the golden string that was intertwined between the two.
"We're connected by a spiritual bond....please tell me you can see this, too, 'cause if you can't, then I think I'm even weirder than the average Fighter."

His hands fell to the sides of his black skinny jeans. He quickly glanced at her wardrobe, realizing how Matrix-like it was. This brought his usual smile to his face.
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED]   Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:30 pm

The corner of her mouth twitched in distaste. So this was what Ritsu was talking about. Grabbing the paper she scrawled on it again.

Of course i can see the string thing.
So what does you being my fighter entail?

Leaning back she loked at him and the string that was swirling around them both. Did this mean she now baby sit this man? Sighing she looked him up and down. 'Pathetic.' She thought 'He doesn't look useful at all, let alone be able to defend himself.' At this thought she smirked darkly.

She looked up and caught his own smile, this made her want to slap him. That silly smile could be wiped off in a second if she just lifted up her hand. Thinking of her hand it twitched, she wanted to test him.

If they were bonded then, he would have no choice to accept what ever she dished out to him. But she would have to wait for an answer to her questions before she did any thing.

Last edited by yaana on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alister Ferir
1st year member
Alister Ferir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED]   Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Alister's smile faltered slightly when he was fixed with that look of hers. This chick was scary if nothing else, and something told him she wasn't harmless. Alister very rarely gave people their privacy, or anything else for that matter, and he could forsee some sort of conflict in the future. This thought entered and exited his mind instantaneously as he was faced another one of her questions.

"Well, um, me being your fighter, I cast spells during battles.", he said scratching the back of his head and glancing to the side. "Atleast, that's what they told me. When two...units....enter battle, there's a fighter, that'd be me, and a sacrifice, that's you I suppose."

Alister shrugged before giving her a sheepish smile, still caught on the fact that she looked as though she hated him. Maybe she was having 'girl problems'. If so, Alister didn't want to mess with her.
"If you don't mind me asking, why do you look so displeased? I mean, isn't our meeting a good thing?"
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED]   Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:03 am

Pursing her lips, she then relaxed a little and sighed. So he was a fighter then and she was a sacrifice. It sounded gruesome to say the least, but it also sounded interesting.

At his last question Jaana turned once more to the paper and pen on the table.

Well considering ive only just been told about this... What ever it this is A few minutes ago. And the telling was only that i am a sacrifice, and this is a school that trains units. Nothing more. Turning to Alister, she let her facial extression change into a sweet smile.

Sorry but it is just a slight shock to the system

Taking a step back she looked him over. He could be useful she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Alister Ferir
1st year member
Alister Ferir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED]   Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:46 am

Alister felt heat rush to his cheek when she smiled. She was so adorable, enough to make Alister want to pat her on the head. So, being the ever classic hedonist, he did so. He reached out and placed his hand directly on the place between her ears and flashed a squinty eyed smiled himself.
"It's fine dear." he said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED]   Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:19 pm

She thought everything was going ok considering, until her petted her on the head like she was a dog. As soon as he touched her, Jaana's ears lay back, her whole body went rigid. She did not like being treated like she was an animal.
Her hand shot out and latched onto his wrist, tightening her grasp until he stopped petting her.
She was being nice, her first idea was to send her fist hard into his stomach, but she didnt want him too damaged just yet. So she was teaching him.

Jaana just hoped he learnt fast. Otherwise he would be in alot of pain alot of the time.
Back to top Go down
Alister Ferir
1st year member
Alister Ferir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED]   Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:28 am

When Alister felt Yaana's pale hand claspe around his wrist, he froze and flicked his ears back. So physical contact wasn't her forte? Well that was perfectly okay with Alister considering his hand was becoming slightly paler.

He gave a sheepish grin and laughed before trying to yank his hand away. When he finally did get his hand away, he caressed he glanced at his wrist and caressed it.

"S-so, where to from here?" he asked her, hoping maybe she would know.

Int he email the sevenmoons had sent him, he was simply summoned to the school whre some blue haired girl breifed him on what this world was really about. She failed to tell him the sort of situations his powers would come in handy in. So he could cast spells and do damamge to an enemies sacrifice, what good was that when he didn't even have any idea how to cast a spell. He assumed that there was some sorto f hidden power inside him but how to unleash it was totally lost to him.
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED]   Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:44 am

When he pulled away she thought to herself. 'Cheeky little punk.'
From what he said before Jaaan gathered that she was in charge. After all, he was the one who had said that he was her fighter. What ever that meant....

Narrowing her eyes again she shrugged. She had just told him what she knew, and he obviously hadn't taken that in then.
But then again she had no idea what to do now either, and this severily annoyed her to no end. But she didnt show it on the outside. Her face was emotionless except for her eyes which were still narrowed.

Huffing she beckoned with one finger, grabbed her pencil and paper then turned on her heal and left, if he didnt get the idea and follow then, he truly was an idiot.

She walked past all the books, her eyes flashing momentarily on one or two that peeked her interest. She would come back here and find them again another day.

Not bothering to notice if the boy was following her or not Jaana reached the doors and pushed on them.
Back to top Go down
Alister Ferir
1st year member
Alister Ferir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED]   Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:07 am

Alister was quite surprised how he reacted to her walking away. With her first foot step, he had alreayd taken one, almost as if he were attraced to her through some unearthly force. Sure there was that string but Alister didn't think that acted as some sort of artificial gravity.

He followed her, not ever really careing about where she may have been taking him. His eyes wondered while he did so and he cast another look at the name on his thumb. It was interesting to think that someone was promised to another from birth. A predestination that procallimed ones ownership of another. Ritsu had made sure to convey the fact that he was no longer his own person, simply his Sacrifice's fighter. He would be ordered and would have no other option other than to comply.

It was weird though, even at this point Alister couldn't think of anything he wouldn't do if asked of him. He paused for a second in his thought to think of her name. He had been informed of it but it slipped his mind.

Yaana....I think that's it.... He thought to himself.

When he was once again in the realm of conscious thinking, he realized they were exiting the place, but where to?
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED]   Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:27 pm

'Good.' She thought as she heard Alister's footsteps fall instep behind hers. This was one indictation that he was going to be good but she still wanted to test him. You could never be to sure these days.
'Faithful little dog' She thought as a smirk spread across her face. At first she had no idea where she was going now she had some sort of idea.

As the huge woodens doors swung open she headed in the direction that she had previously come from.

Her bedroom, she wanted to see how he reacted in certain random situations. So she had to swing by her room and grab a few things before she would get him to lead her outside. She could find how to get outside but she wasn't in the mood to make a fool of herself because she didn't know. Who could blame her, Jaana had been unconscience when she had been brought in.

[JAANA and ALISTER have gone to ROOM NUMBER 6: JAANA MISEKI]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED]   Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the MERCILESS [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1