Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Broken Bonds - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:13 am

"Nothing? Are you sure?" He had to bend as well to fit under the man he laugh a little, his breath ravish against fair skin, "If it's nothing, then come back here and stop making this difficult for me." He nipped only the slightest, he couldn't contain himself. Rising, he adjusted Ukon's shirt for him. "Ooh you poor thing, you're so obviously clueless. I think I could take you on though, at least you're gentle. Now that I've learned a little about you, it's my turn. Ask anything you like, this is a learning exercise after all." He smiled, staring intently on the man's lips. He felt his own sucked in, licking a miniscule amount of his bottom lip. He wondered what Ukon was thinking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:45 am

“Just… you make a good Samson…” Ukon‘s body contracted at the bite, a rush of air escaping his lips. He took the second needed to inhale slowly before speaking. His brow furrowed slightly at the comment, unsure of what it meant. “I’m not too clueless.” It was more of a question than a statement. His cheeks flushed under the man’s intent gaze. He wrapped his arms more tightly, unable to stop, and flopped down on the bed. “Just like this, ok? Let me hold you just like this and slowly work my way to falling madly in love. As much as I can before our breakfast comes of course…” He stole a quick kiss before nestling into the man’s shoulder. “…maybe a little more than just holding”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:20 am

"Of course I would, I wouldn't have been given the name otherwise." He let himself fall back onto the bed, it was comfortable enough down there. "And don't argue, you're only making yourself look worse. You didn't even ask me anything. Man, I'm going to have to give you listening activities as well. You're very scatter-brained today my friend. Go on, ask me something. Something about when I was younger, my first job. . . uum, if I have any pets. Whatever you want to know most." He adjusted Ukon's hair so it lay prettily on the duvet. No would be an appropriate time to get acquainted, in the quiet of the morning. Things could not be left so vague after the words said last night, even if they were just murmurs.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:09 am

Ukon laughed softly to himself. “Just today, eh? I thought I was yesterday too… How do you know I’m not scatter brained all the time? What a terrible flaw to find in your new lover” He didn’t move, he hardly even breathed. He would leave everything exactly how Gabe had placed it. “You know those journals they give you when you’re little in school? And they have you fill them up with things like ‘what I want to be when I grow up’ or ‘my favorite person in the world’? Tell me about those things. Tell me what kind of thoughts and dreams Gabe had when he was a tiny innocent baby.”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:44 pm

"Hmm, baby Gabe? Well even baby Gabe was never really an innocent. I was the problem, imply child who hid in cubbies and scared the living shit out of his fellow classmates. I was an angel at home though, my mother was the only person I'd actually obey, so she always thought that the teacher's were overly sensitive. She taught me mostly, I didn't really pay attention to class. She's definitely my favorite person. She's interesting, you'll have to meet her; she's very sarcastic, but very logical. I never understood how she married to a missionary. Maybe it worked because he was always away, but she'd take me on adventures too. My favorite place we went to was Bavaria. We went to this huge castle, the Neuschwanstein. I loved it so much that when I got home I checked out every single book about Germany there was in the library. I wanted to be a European history professor when I grew up. What about you?" He pulled the man down to his level, where he lay flopped stomach-down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:45 am

Ukon smiled, raising one eyebrow. “An invitation to meet your mother now?” He raised himself off the bed for just a second, positioning himself so his arms were on either side of Gabe. Then he let himself relax into a bear hug, nuzzling the back of the man’s neck. “Good. I like that. I’ll accept every invitation you give me. I’ll meet all your favourite people. And we can take a trip to Europe, and you can tell me all about the history!” His face froze when the questions was shot back at him. He should have expected it, but really hadn’t. What had he wanted? Before he knew about his destiny. What had he written in those old school books? He couldn’t quite remember. He had made himself forget the things he had wanted. So he could mould himself better to his sacrifice. Not wanting to damper the mood, he put on a smile. “Me? I’m sure my journals weren’t that interesting. Baby innocent Ukon probably wanted something silly. Like to be a housewife.“ he tried to laugh. It sounded forced. He tightened his hug. That was something he wanted now too “I always idolized my parents. And their perfect love. I wanted to be like them.”

(( eee ^-^ I was at Neuschwanstein. I have a good story about getting lost there >.> And some wicked pictures.)
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:53 pm

"Just my mother and Ellie. You already know Bae. I told you, I usually don't talk to anybody. I don't even know all of Bae's old band mates and they still get together all the time. I'll take you back home and we'll go on a train trip all over. I've been wanting to take Ellie back to Germany, but I wanted to wait until he was older to understand more of what was going on." He had to try not to laugh. He could very well picture primary school Ukon in an apron and kerchief. "Maybe we'll find a nice country side cottage along the way. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:43 am

Barely moving, his lips brushing against the back of Gabe's neck, Ukon considered the idea. "It can be our secret home... where Gabe can be his mischeivious self. And maybe, just maybe, I'll be his perfect little housewife." His grip unlocked so that his hands were free to wander, doing so until his fingers ended up intertwined with Gabe's. "I'll do everything you could ever ask of me. I'm good at following orders..." His voice trailed off, and there was a long pause before he continued. "I want to learn how to make you happy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: The Park-
Jump to: