Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CLEANING UP!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

CLEANING UP!! Empty
PostSubject: CLEANING UP!!   CLEANING UP!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Ladies and gentlemen!

Forum is already one year old, and it's time for big cleanup.
In a week from now I'll delete every inactive user and close/delete old threads.
Starting now with people absent from longest time.

ATTENTION!
I won't be sending messages "You will be deleted if won't write back to me in XXX time" to users. People judged as inactive will be deleted immediately.

Those stuck with inactive characters - since I see no other option, AYAME will visit every thread like that and take care of inactive ones. Please do not ask me to give your partner more time. Absent is absent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other thing is, our Mods - Nori, Zain and Ikiru - are officially fired from their position.
Thus, I'm looking for one, two people to be new Mods. I'd like those people to be online at least once in three days. Duties are answer users questions, and once a week look through forum to find and close ended threads.
Please PM me about this.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

CLEANING UP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLEANING UP!!   CLEANING UP!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Also, I'd like to announce something, so that no one will be surprised later.

If by the end of December there will be less than 10 active members (active - participating in RP) I'm going to delete forum.
Sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net

CLEANING UP!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: About Forum :: Attention!-
Jump to: