Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confused and Frustrated (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Confused and Frustrated (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Confused and Frustrated (open to all)   Confused and Frustrated (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:44 am

Zain brought the guy in and they took him to the emergency to check him over. Zain had to sit in the waiting room bored out of his mind. He leaned his head against the wall as some fan girls came to him. "Please...not now ladies. I have someone in ER I am waiting on." some of them understood and left the man alone. He snickered as he rolled his head to look out the window. "Can my day get any worse?" He asked more to himself as he watched people down below.
Back to top Go down
KittenOfHell
1st year member
KittenOfHell

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Frustrated (open to all)   Confused and Frustrated (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Shizu was slowly wandering around the halls of the hospital, as she just had been on yet another meeting discussing about her brain damage she had all those years back. She could have just gone home directly after the meeting, but decided to take a small walk around first.. Even if she had done it thousands of times, it calmed her slightly.. The silence, the all to clean air. At times she wondered if that was the only reason she came here, and not for the meetings that didn't even had a real meaning. 'A real meaning, yeah.. All they do is nothing, this damage can never heal..' she thought before making a stop. An odd feeling.. It was familiar, she had sensed it before with other people.. Not plain people, but others. She turned her head and looked to the side into a waiting room, seeing a man with long teal hair looking out of the window. 'Eh..? she quietly mumbled to herself. The feeling kicked again, who was that guy?
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Frustrated (open to all)   Confused and Frustrated (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Zain looked out the window as the group of girls finally left him alone. Gods that took fucking forever. he thought as he was interrupted by the nurse. She had him sign some documents and she left. He sighd as he looked back out the window. He had an hour before he saw Satoshi but this waiting game was boring. He hated how things were dumped on him like this but the person was in need and his mind will not let him sit well if he left a person in need. So all he could do is wait.
Back to top Go down
KittenOfHell
1st year member
KittenOfHell

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Frustrated (open to all)   Confused and Frustrated (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:03 pm

Shizu tilted her head slightly with a frown onto her lips, he seemed somewhat stressed... Or was that his original looks? Nah, she doubted it.. It was always easy to tell when something was wrong, and she didn't like that. Lost between her thoughts of what to do, suddenly the world around her started to swirl as a massive headache grew inside of herself. A nurse came by and placed a hand onto her shoulder, smiling sweetly. 'Are you alright dear?' she asked in a gentle voice as Shizu turned to face her, giving the lady her sweetest smile. 'Yes ma'm, just a simple headache.' she voiced, trying to push the pain away. Ugh.. These headaches are getting only worse by each day.. What is wrong with me?! The nurse nodded then walked away into yet another room. Sighing, she turned her attention to the older man again before nodding lightly to herself. Taking a risky deal she walked over to him when he was alone once again without, she lightly bowed to him in politeness. 'I-Im sorry, but you seemed quite distressed.. And, well I was kind of worried.. Well I mean, I don't know you or anything but, I don't like seeing people in stress or, or...Yeah. Im sorry, did I interrupt you? If so.. Just tell me to go.. Sorry.' she mentally smacked herself, great way to start a conversation with somebody.. Rambling like a maniac. If she didn't have a headache, she would at least know how to talk without rambles..
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Frustrated (open to all)   Confused and Frustrated (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Looking out of the window Zain sighed as the cold tatter of the rain drops started to fall against the just washed glass of the hospital bay window. Gods he hated having nothing to do but...wait. First off he hated being in hospitals and second having nothing to occupy his time. Yeah thes lousy places had books and magazines but nothing of interest to a dragon. Sensing someone in the room besides the nurse he paid no mind to it as he continued to look at the ugly weather outdoors. Now realizing it Suru was surly going to get sick if she was near open windows. That poor kitten and her weak immune system always had him worried.

As he sat there a presence came closer and he turned to see the very girl coming to him. He was hoping it wasn't for an autogaph or anything. His teal eyes watched her as she came close to him and acting polite. Well if appears someone here has manners of some sort. Unlike some others that he knew right off the top of his head....Being nice he smiled and slightly bowed since he was being lazy and chose not to get up. "Not distressed my dear more so annoyed than anything else. I understand that you worry for the well being of others but sometimes it is best not to get to raveled up in everyones' world. It could lead you down a dark and very wrong path. I was not doing anything of importance besides waiting on someone finish recovering from some slight wounds. So there is no need to apologize unnecessarily." he stated as he motioned for her to sit.
Back to top Go down
KittenOfHell
1st year member
KittenOfHell

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Frustrated (open to all)   Confused and Frustrated (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Blinking twice, she sat down beside him with a childish grin. 'I think it's just a bad habit of mine, at times I never think out of the realm.' she said as she slightly looked up at him. The headache was getting worse, but she simply tried to push it away again. Not really winning against it, she put a hand to her head in annoyance at herself. She sighed lightly and laid her head onto one of her hands in support, before blinking once again. 'Where are my manners? My names Shizu, Shizu Kishi.' she said suddenly and outstretched a friendly hand.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Frustrated (open to all)   Confused and Frustrated (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:19 pm

She blinked a few times and Zain was confused. Unsure if it was out of confusion or just the simple fact that things take a while to register with her. Whatever the case he looked back out the window. The nasty gloomy weather was not something that he wished to see but he hated looking around a hospital room so this slight, ugly distraction was good enough for him to deal with..for now at least as he waited. "Bad habit that you should be careful of just incase" he stated as the rain started to pour harder. Gods he was going to hate going home in that but at least he didn't live too far away. She stated her name and he turned to her in politeness and smiled as he bowed. Kajira, Zain Kajira. It is a pleasure to meet you Shizu." he stated as he watched her curiously. "You might want to take some water for you headache. AT least that is the sign that you are giving." he stated as he figured she was a sacrifice but his ring is damn near off. It might be Satoshis' since he is unconscious at the moment.

Turning back to the window he sighed as he waited again. "So what brings you to such a place?" he asked not even bothering to look her in the face about it. Not that he was being mean just he wasn't really in the mood for being there. Now he has other matters to worry about and seeing how things were going to play out he may just end up leaving. He has a kitten to tend to and a teen to track down and have another fun filled time and lastly another one to punch for her assumptions.
Back to top Go down
KittenOfHell
1st year member
KittenOfHell

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Frustrated (open to all)   Confused and Frustrated (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:00 am

Shizu smiled a ghost of a smile at him as she leaned back onto the chair, she ran a hand through her hair in thought at his statement about her 'habit'. 'I'll try to keep that in mind..' she answered with a light chuckle, not minding that he had turned his head in another direction, since she simply closed her eyes in concentration to keep the headache at bay. She listened to the rain as it crashed onto everything in it's way, but suddenly the man spoke again by telling his name. Opening her eyes, she turned to listen to his words. 'Nice to meet you too, Kajira-kun!' she said in her usual cherry voice, giving out a childish grin before blinking at him. 'Ah, my headache..' she nodded slightly before continuing 'Iv'e already tried everything, but I have started to getting used to it now.. I has been worse before.' she admitted while rolling her eyes at herself in annoyance.

As he turned his head again, she decided to close her eyes once more listening to his question. Herself thinking a minute about the question before answering; 'Iv'e been on a meeting with some neurologists, which I do once or twice a month for.. For an accident that happen when I was younger.' she explained but didn't add any detail on the last part. She crossed her arms. 'Actually, I think something weird is going on.. Iv'e always had these headaches, but since a month ago..Something changed.' she muttered before sighing, opening her eyes to the ceiling above. 'This is going to sound weird, but.. It feels like ever since my headaches got lightly better, for the cause that.. Im searching for something, but what I don't know.'
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Frustrated (open to all)   Confused and Frustrated (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:59 am

The corner of right eye looked over and saw her supposed smile. He wasn't sure if she was placing on a front of just acting out of standard but it wasn't his sort of pleasantry that he was fond of. He looked back outside as she spoke. "Searching? you may want to try to look at Seven Moons. I believe it may have the answers that you may be looking for." he said as he sighed and continued looking back out the window. The cold rain made him even more bored as he stretched and looked back at the other hoping to have some sort of remaining interest before he decided to just leave. Satoshi is in good hands after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Frustrated (open to all)   Confused and Frustrated (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confused and Frustrated (open to all)
Page 1 of 1