Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comments for KittenOfHell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Comments for KittenOfHell Empty
PostSubject: Comments for KittenOfHell   Comments for KittenOfHell I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:27 am

Troll and satyr. And where are the elves? I love elves~
Seriously ^^

Haha, I see you like cartoons too XD I like that too, that's always easy to draw, and I don't have to think much about too big heads or weird anatomy...
Your cartoons are so cute <3
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
KittenOfHell
1st year member
KittenOfHell

PostSubject: Re: Comments for KittenOfHell   Comments for KittenOfHell I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:42 pm

MajoNeko wrote:
Troll and satyr. And where are the elves? I love elves~
Seriously ^^

Haha, I see you like cartoons too XD I like that too, that's always easy to draw, and I don't have to think much about too big heads or weird anatomy...
Your cartoons are so cute <3

Thank you! <3
I love elves to! I used to draw 'em all the time, until I had the odd feeling of the need to draw Nordic mythical creatures.. But I might draw one sooner or later =3
Gah, cartoons are simple and fun! I usually draw 'em every now and then just for the fun.. Or when I simply can't draw in my other styles.. hehe!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for KittenOfHell   Comments for KittenOfHell I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Ears. I just love those pointed ears <3
I was so happy when I once found yaoi where one character had those pointed (Very pointed XP) ears~

But, exactly. I too draw cartoons for fun. Or, when lecture is really boring XP
... yea, that's coz I can draw only cartoons and bonsai-like trees. Nothing realistic.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
KittenOfHell
1st year member
KittenOfHell

PostSubject: Re: Comments for KittenOfHell   Comments for KittenOfHell I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:07 am

Hah, pointy ears must be made of love! I too found a manga..Or was it a doujin? I don't remember, but it was is some form of book with an adorable couple of elven males.. I squealed like the maniac I am and randomly shouted funny words now and then, my neighbors must think im nuts.. Haha I even stalked a cosplayer that was dressed as Link some weeks ago at a convention..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments for KittenOfHell   Comments for KittenOfHell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comments for KittenOfHell
Page 1 of 1