Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still in the Parking Lot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Still in the Parking Lot Empty
PostSubject: Still in the Parking Lot   Still in the Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:34 pm

((If anyone wants to join in just PM me or Lala! We’ll get our babies into a situation that will make it easy for you to come in ; )! ))

Kiyoshi’s eyes fluttered open. It was darker now than when they had closed, the last few strands of light colourfully casting shadows over the parking lot. He hadn’t even got home from work. The car was chilly, but the large body draped over him had kept him warm. For a moment he just looked at Bae, letting the fighter sleep. He smiled, nuzzling against him. Not necessarily trying to wake him, just unable to really contain that small action of affection. Working so hard he couldn’t see his Bae for an entire week, it was hard for him. It was hard for them both. Sometimes he wouldn’t get in until almost midnight, he would pass out and then be out the door the next morning at 8. I’m doing it for you, my love. His hand found its way to running through the strands of Bae’s hair, always a comforting feeling. This was where he belonged.

Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Still in the Parking Lot   Still in the Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:02 am

The fighter emitted a somewhat strange sound from his mouth, adjusting in his sleep. Barely waking up enough to make any sort of conscious, rational decision. "We wasted the whole afternoon, huh? Mmmmm," He rolled onto his back, stretching out. He pushed against Kiyo's body slightly. "We should at least go out to eat. Are you hungry?" Bae's efforts to wake were futile, the cold air causing him to shrink into a ball again, lumped besides his precious sacrifice. "Come on, I got a bonus this month for working on those extra projects. I want to be extravagant tonight; let's go eat somewhere fancy then . . . I don't know. Buy new furniture or sneakers or something of the sorts." He smiled a crazy, limp smile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Still in the Parking Lot   Still in the Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:17 pm

“Not wasted. I like this. Just you and me in this tiny little world of our own.” As Bae’s body contracted, Kiyoshi’s arms wrapped around the fighter. It was more often than not a surprise to the sacrifice that he could do that. That his arms could reach, his body having grown so much over the years. “But I like food too…” He grinned. “And when Bae gets me nice pretty things… like furniture or sneakers…” A quick kiss was planted on Bae’s cheek before Kiyo let the fighter go. “It’s a date!”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Still in the Parking Lot   Still in the Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:48 pm

"We haven't done this in a while. I like these date nights. Kiyo's been working hard, so I'll treat the little prince tonight; wherever he'd like to go eat." He leaned into the little kiss, the little sacrifice had grown so quickly, it sometimes confused him. The little darling he had met just a few years ago would have ben far to shy to commit even simple act like that. He reached up, stroking the man's cheek with the back of his hand, "You've grown so much, I'm proud of you. I like waking up to your pretty face." A kiss on the lips this time.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Still in the Parking Lot   Still in the Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Kiyo’s cheeks flushed a little, self conscious about the changes being pointed out. “It’s because of Bae…” He laughed. “Not that I’m bigger of course… but that I’m a better person. Bae made me a better person. “ He returned the kiss tentatively, bits of meekness remaining, reminders of the person he was before someone taught him that he was worth something beyond his work. “Only for Bae…” he murmured, nearly inaudibly. “I’ll only be a prince for Bae…”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Still in the Parking Lot   Still in the Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:29 pm

"I just helped a little. Pretty Baby's a good person, he's just quiet, that's all. Nothing wrong with that." He kissed him again, teasing him slightly. Kissing a third time below the chin, his favorite spot. And a fourth. A massive attack, he just wanted to dress this body in love. He barely mustered out the inevitable question of who'd be playing cab driver for the night.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Still in the Parking Lot   Still in the Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:32 am

With each touch of lips to his skin, Kiyo’s face brightened, smile widening. “Who knows what I would have been without you.” A quick shiver ran down his spine. Sometimes it would happen, his mind would wander to a different life. An alternate world where his fighter hadn’t come to find him. To calm his nerves he responded to Bae’s question with physical closeness, his arms squeezing tight for a moment. The world stood still. Then he let go, smiling again. “I can do it for my darling.”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Still in the Parking Lot   Still in the Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:52 am

"Hmm, I don't want to think about that. There's no way I could just leave my precious half alone in the world, whether he was waiting or not. At the very least, I wanted to be friends." He snuggled against the boy briefly, knowing it better not to find warmth in there for one of them would have to move soon. "Are you sure? I can drive if you want. Kiyo gets to pick his favorites tonight, how about that? We'll do whatever you want." He clasped the youth's face in his palms. True he had grown very much, but that selfish attachment, that slight pride in being something treasured was still there. Bae liked that glow, it was his link.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Still in the Parking Lot   Still in the Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Kiyo’s face contorted into an exagerated pout at the thought of either of them driving. Leaving the little bundle of a world the two of them created together. He sighed, letting himself fall into the roll of the privileged princess. The roll he only could ever be with his Bae. “ Then Kiyo will let his love drive…” The pout slowly turned into a shy smile. “And Bae will take good care of his baby. His baby likes it that way.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still in the Parking Lot   Still in the Parking Lot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still in the Parking Lot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: City Centre-
Jump to: