Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is This The End?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

Is This The End? Empty
PostSubject: Is This The End?   Is This The End? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi again, anyone who might log in randomly (like me).

It's been a really long time since I've logged in on here, and no one's posted since April. Is it bad how that makes me depressed? xD

Anyway, is this the end of Chou? No one's ever on any more, and I have to say, I'll miss you guys like woah. It was this RP Forum that helped me hone my RP skills and improve them, and this is where I made my first RP Characters to get into it. I've made some great friends here, and you're all the best. I adore you all, I really do. D:

I hope this isn't the end though, but if it is, see you guys later.

And this is my 900th post, too. *sad smile*

Wanna contact me? samasaurus @ btinternet .com

Like woah.

-sayonara.
Back to top Go down
firefly
1st year member
firefly

Is This The End? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This The End?   Is This The End? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:08 pm

To any others that log on:

Please feel free to email me. I don't know what will happen to Chou, but I'd advise saving what you want to keep, just in case this site gets deleted. I have already done so and can even tell you my new place in an email. Don't bother PMing since I doubt very much I'll be back on any time soon. I had looked forward to rping with you all here, but maybe I'll see you on another site.

My loveless life
I'm lost in you tonight
Waiting for you to turn around
Only to tear the whole world down.

dragonflywc_fairy3@yahoo.com

~DK
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

Is This The End? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This The End?   Is This The End? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:24 am

Same as DK. you can email me xsweetx_xpoisonx@hotmail.com

or you can join us both over at another loveless site. http://loveless.forummotion.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is This The End? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This The End?   Is This The End? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is This The End?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: About Forum :: Question-
Jump to: