Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May's wonderful run.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

May's wonderful run. Empty
PostSubject: May's wonderful run.   May's wonderful run. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:59 pm

May sighed as she jogged. Her long hair up in a ponytail. She giggled as she felt aldreniline flow through as she started to run. Her body felt wonderful. She ran even faster. She was so excited. There was a chance she could see her sacrfice. May smiled. Even though she could run in the park, she preferred running through the streets. May pushed even harder as she ran.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's wonderful run.   May's wonderful run. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:09 am

Kyo-chan walket through the streets as she saw her fighter May running in her direction. ´´May-chan! long time no see!´´ , she shouted out loud.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's wonderful run.   May's wonderful run. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:25 am

May looked in Kyo's direction. Her hearted leaped and she felt calm. Changing direction, she ran as fast as she could toward her sacrifice.

"NANA-SAMA!" she yelled loudly as she came up and hugged Kyo. "Nana-chan! I missed you!" she said giggling. It had been so long since she had seen her. Hugging even tighter, she felt tears run down her cheeks.

"It's been so long. How have you been?" she asked, her voice thick.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's wonderful run.   May's wonderful run. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:33 am

As Kyo-chan felt her fighters tears on her shoulder she started to cry too.Yeah, it bean long,to long...´´Hallo May i´m sorry,i really am i didn´t want to hurt you, but...there were problems at home...you know.´´ ,Kyo-chan´s voice was just a wisper... ´I just hope that she won´t she the bruises.´,she thought and hugged her firmly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's wonderful run.   May's wonderful run. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:15 am

May looked up at Kyo who was only a couple of inches taller and smiled. "I wasn't crying cause I was sad. I was crying cause I was really happy." she said happily then frown as she processed the rest of her words. Problems at home? May then felt anger as she realised what Kyo ment. She then stepped away from her.

"Are you okay?" she said in a hard voice. "Where are they?" she added. May knew that Kyo tried to keep the fact that her parents beat her for May's own good due to her rather bad temper but she still found out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's wonderful run.   May's wonderful run. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:21 am

´´Don´t worry everything is fine now.I´m fine too,it was nothing serious.Really.´´Kyo tried to asure May that it was nothing becaus she new how bad tempered she was. ´´How about we go somewhere to sit down and talk? And i want something sweet i thing it has been two hours since i last eat something sweet´´
´I´ve to change the topic´, Kyo though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's wonderful run.   May's wonderful run. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:28 am

May's mood changed back to happy. She grabbed the taller girl's hand and ran walked down the street. She giggled as she started to skip. Feeling intense joy, started to hum a tune. Which turned to soft sings. May turned to her Sacrifice.

"Lets go to the sweets shop or the my work for some cake. Despite the horrible managent they make wonderful food. Or maybe we could stop by the sweet shop, pick up something and go to the park." May rambled. She then blushed as she realized what she was doing. "Whatever you want is fine." she added still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's wonderful run.   May's wonderful run. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:35 am

´´I really mind.But i think it would be quiter if we buy something and go to the park then.´´ Kyo looked at her fighter, blushed madly and looked away. ´Aaaa, that´s so emarassing, i´m so stupid. What if she doesn´t want to eat sweets and just came along becaus i want to.Bravo.Very well done Kyo.Just like you being the selfish little princes.´
´´Ne, May if you want to go somewhere else you just say, ok?´´ , Kyo still didn´t dare to look at her fighter and was just talking into the wind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's wonderful run.   May's wonderful run. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:44 am

"Don't worry about such silly things! I love sweets! We will go to a sweet shop in the City Centre then head to the park." she said giving Kyo another hug before returning to skipping. May smiled happily. She hardly ever had time to spend with Nana-chan so she wanted it to be perfect.

"Oh by the way, I met some really cool people. A few even helped me when I got sick at work and the boss was being a meanie butt. They also helped me when Dad had a episode." she ended the sentence with a mumble. Trying not to worry Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's wonderful run.   May's wonderful run. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:49 am

Kyo looked at May and imediantly got worried, a little frown upon her doll-like face.
´´May are you alright, do you want to talk about it?´´ ´I swear one day i´ll kill that dumpass.He´ll regret everything.´
Kyo stopped and waited for May to say something.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's wonderful run.   May's wonderful run. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:54 am

May shook her head and cursed herself. I need to watch what I say around her she thought scolding herself. May started to walk again just staring into space. She then smile as the City Centre came into view in the distance. She started to jpg then stopped and once again scolded herself for her stupidity. She's hurt. I can't make her run. It will cause her more pain. She then continued to walk.

[May and Kyo has left THE STREETS and has gone to CITY CENTRE]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May's wonderful run.   May's wonderful run. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May's wonderful run.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: Suburb-
Jump to: