Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:08 am

Yaso moved down the street, not really paying any attention to the giggling school girls, or nosey school boys who were greedily passing around manga and games to one another. He'd just come from the hospital, and once again, the Doctors claimed that there were no new treatments, no new developments, no new anything to help his brother rouse from his coma.

It'd been years now, and every Thursday and every Monday, he went to visit him. He'd sit, and talk to Yuudai, ignoring the staring nurses, and how his cellphone--which was supposed to be off in the hospital--buzzed it's little battery out when work called to complain about something or other and would he please just come fix whatever it was that broke?

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, sipping at a plastic take-out cup filled to the brim with nice, cold bubble tea. Fresh bubbles....the greatest. It was one of the few pleasures in life. After all, how can someone not appreciate the...bubbles?

He rounded the corner, heading through the shops as the sun began to lower in the western sky.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:31 am

Heading out of the supermarket with the small plastic bag that contained his food for the next few days. Reiji stopped and looked up for a moment to look at the sun.
The sky was streaked with deep reds and yellows that made it, for a second, look like it was on fire.

Taking the camera that was around his neck, he held it up with one hand and took a few shots of the sky.

After he got bored of looking at the sky he let his camera fall back around his neck. Taking out a smoke, putting it in his mouth, lighting up and taking a few puffs. He took the camera back up in his right hand.
Scoping out the people through his lense he noticed a male walking toward him.

Peeking over the top of his camera, Reiji felt his name tingle. It was going crazy!

What does this mean...... Is he... Is he my Sacrifice? He thought.

Staring at the dark haired male, who had almost reached him. He let out a sigh. Should he say some thing?
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:55 am

His cell began to buzz again, and with a grunt he tugged it out of his pocket, flipping the little device open and glowering at the number. Great...his mother. Just the person he wanted to talk to.

He stepped around a mother and her little girl, and nearly ran into a utility pole but managed to spin around on his heel, leaning back against it instead---his dignity intact. To answer or not to answer?

The question rolled around between his ears for a long moment, his skin prickling when he felt eyes on his back. If it was one of those annoying school girls... He really was not in the mood for them at the moment.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:13 am

Reiji kept staring, just behind the lense of his camera. He watched as the male nearly ran into a pole with his phone in hand.
Straightening up Reiji stood there watching. Thinking Is he gunna turn around or just stand there, not caring that he was doing the same thing.

Noticing a small thread that was spinning around him, Reiji's eyes followed it with his eyes. Hoping silently that it would go where he was looking. He watched the thread entwine with the dark haired male.

A small shiver when down his spine in excitement. Reiji had found what he had been longing for, for a while now. he had almost given up.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:24 pm

He could still feel the staring on the back of his neck, and he grit his teeth, completely irritated. He spun around once again, eyes scanning the crowd under a furrowed brow. Where were they?
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:15 am

Reiji watched as the male spun around. He figured the guy must of felt Reiji looking, no staring at him. It wasnt like he was hiding what he was doing.

Taking a few steps towards the male, so he would maybe notice Reiji. He had become determined to find out about this man.

He took the smoke out of his mouth and blew smoke towards the sky. He was only 3 metres away from him now.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:34 am

His brow furrowed when he noticed the other man moving towards him. His scowl deepened as he moved in closer. "Who ar you, and what do you want?" he snapped.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:28 am

With out saying his name, and not stalling with what he had to say, Reiji said with a blank face "Pretty sure im your Fighter."

To back up what he had just stated he pointed to both males threads that were entwining with each other. The fine piano like wire that some how bound them together.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:57 am

Yaso frowned a bit more, eying the thread tying them both together. Perhaps it was because he'd been searching so long, that he didn't quite believe it.

With a scoff, he moved around the stranger, moving further down the sidewalk, sipping at his bubble tea, chewing when one of the bubbles came up through the straw.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:48 am

Reiji didnt make any move to follow the guy. If he didnt believe him, then that was his problem.
He leaned against the pole that the other had almost tripped over before, smoking. He picked up his camera again and started to look through the lense again.

As a bird darted past he snapped the camera quickly and took a few shots of it. Quickly getting bored, he stretched out and looked over to the male to see if he was still there.

If he was, it meant he was curious. If not, who cared. He would more than likely bump into him again. Especially now he knew what his sacrifice looked like.

Turning his head he looked over.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:54 am

"What?" he snapped after a moment, having paused a few feet away. "If you're going to follow, do it." he snarled, moving on through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:11 am

As Reiji looked over, the guy snapped. "Damn, he has issues. but he's curios too. otherwise he wouldnt want me to follow him" He thought inwardly.

"Calm down" Reiji said smoothly as he pushed himself off the pole and walked up next to the other male.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:44 pm

He shrugged a shoulder, gnawing on the straw in agitation as he dodged yet another group of school girls. What, were they out in flocks today or was it just him?

He stopped at the corner, tugging open his car door and sliding in.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:40 am

Reiji walked next to the guy, noticing that he was agitated with all the students, that were walking around. Especially the female ones. Then the other stopped at a car, opened the door and went inside.

Reiji stood there for a second by the car, pondering if the other male wanted him to get in. "The least he could do is tell me what he wanted!".

Turning his back to the man, he shoved his hand in his pocket and pulled out his mobile. Looking down at it he saw that he had a few messages. Opening them he scanned over them, deciding to reply later. Sliding the mobile back into his pocket, Reiji sighed in annoyance.

If this guy really was his sacrifice, then the first meeting was definatly nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:09 am

He rolled down the window, glowering. "Are you going to get in or not? Unlike you, I don't have time to twiddle my thumbs."
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:23 am

"Asking me next time might be handy. I cant read your thoughts just yet." Reiji sneered, getting pissed off. He stalked around to the other side of the car and got in.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:11 pm

His reply was a grunt as he pulled out into traffic, stepping on the gas and nearly hitting one of the annoying school girls.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:03 am

Reiji ignored the grunt in reply and stared out the window. Thinking what had he gotten himself into. "Well atleast its a damn sight more interesting than what i planned to do today."

Watching the buildings and people flash past he wondered where the stranger was taking him.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:45 am

He pulled into an empty lot and shut his car off, leaning back in his seat, hands gripping the wheel with white knuckles. "You claim you're my fighter." he stated, expression steely.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:35 am

Reiji felt the car swing into a space, then the vibrations of the engine stop. He looked over to the other and listened to his statement. "You think im pulling a fast one on you? Well lets see, i dont know you, hence i wouldnt have any reason to. So from that reasoning alone. "Whatever is left, however improbable, must be the truth" '. Reiji said quoting Holmes.

looking down and thinking over every thing that had happened since they had met, Reiji's face screwed up in concentration.
"There is sufficent evidence to prove it. One, the tingle i felt, which i am sure that you felt it too.
Two, our threads which only conect to our significant other are very strongly attached.
Three, I am quite sure that we share the same true name.
Is yours not Undesired?" He said his brain going through all the things he had seen, even the smallest twitch he had picked up on. He was thinking so fast that it was a wonder that he couldnt hear Reiji's brain ticking.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:06 pm

"Shut up." he snapped. "I'm thinking."

He'd been searching...waiting for his fighter to come along for what seemed like decades. He used to have plans for what would happen once they found each other, but now that his fighter was here; sitting right in the car next to him---he had no idea what to do, what to make of it.

Maybe the anticipation was better than the real thing.

He glanced over at him, eyes hard as he studied him. After a few more moments he opened his mouth to speak; "What makes you think I want a fighter who's obviously weak? And what's your intelligence level, hm?" he drawled, leaning close and flicking the others shirt. "Not very high, is it?"
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:26 am

Reiji listened to the drivers little speech not very interested.
Turning his head, he narrowed his eyes "Do not think that you are the only one in this car who is put out by this situation. And whether you want a fighter or not, is not my problem. As for you seeing me as weak and my intelligence levels........ You obviously cant read people for shit." He spat out venomously.
"This is how the situation just happened to play out. Neither of us had a say in it. But sacrifice or not ive had enough of you for one day." He said grabbing the door handle and getting out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:23 am

"Oh? So the dog has fangs?" he asked, raising a brow as he leaned across the seats to look out the open door. "Going to walk all the way back to the city? Must be dumber than I first thought. This is a high crime area, and look, the sun's setting."

((Sorry! He's being particularly vicious!! Evil or Very Mad ))
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:01 am

"I may be your fighter, but i am far from your dog or play thing to toy about with." Reiji snapped, his back to the other.
"Who said i was walking?" He said pulling out his mobile from his pocket. Hitting a speed dial, he lifted the mobile to his ear and spoke to the person on the other end of the line.

"Yeah, its me Reiji, you know where i am, can you bring it round to me?" He said. Closing the phone he walked further away from the car.

After about five minutes of silence, another car pulled up into the car park with a trailer on the back. Walking over to the trailer Reiji pushed a button and the back opened up to reveil a motorbike. Undoing the leads and straps that connected it to the trailer. Reiji freed the bike and rolled it out. It was a Suzuki, Hayabusa, a prime bike.

Putting the stand up Reiji walked over to the car. "If you decide you do want a fighter, call." He said throwing a bit of paper to the male in the car. He walked back over to the bike, waved to the truck, who drove out of the car park and then Reiji started the bike.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:47 am

Yaso's jaw ticked, and he bristled. He rolled the windows up and stepped on the gas, peeling out of the parking lot. Like hell he'd let the brat talk back to him like that! Did he have any idea who he was!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next