Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:39 am

Reiji watched at the male wound up the window and the car screeched off.

Starting the motorbike, he jumped on and rode off. He stoped at a set of lights. Looking over he looked at the car next to him. It was the same car... And driver who he had just left him at the car park.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:05 am

He looked over after feeling a slightly tug, and he narrowed his eyes. What was he thinking?! He scoffed and stepped on the gas the second the light turned green, screeching off again. He was ticked off...not to mention the berk had the same exact bike he'd been after for months.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:18 am

Reiji smirked under his helmet. He noticed that the driver looked over. Watching the car screeching off he took off and over took the car. He sped off zig zaging through all the cars.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Yaso grit his teeth, foot slamming down on the brakes when the cars in front of him stopped at a red light. Dammit!! He punched the steering wheel, anger bubbling in his chest.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:09 am

Looking in his rear mirror Reiji saw the car back a few intersections. Pulling up at a red light Reiji saw the car advancing closer and closer. As the light went green he slowly moved off the main road and turned off.

Slowing down he turned off into a street, he stopped the bike and pulled out his mobile.
Sending a text, he sat there and waited.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:54 am

Yaso ground his teeth, speeding down the streets, dodging in and out of traffic before he headed home. He was seething, his blood boiling. Fighters were supposed to do exactly as their Sacrifices commanded, right?! What the hell!?
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:42 am

While stopped, Reiji burst out laughing. This guy had been without a fighter for waaaay to long. If he expected reiji to do some thing as a fighter should do. He had to give orders first. But even before then he had to except Reiji as his fighter befire that. Otherwise, Reiji would never bow down to his sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:20 am

He shut his car off after pulling into the parking space, and he seethed, slamming the door shut and stomping into the apartment building. He cursed under his breath as he looked through his keys, shoving one into the lock and twisting it.

((Yaso has moved to: His Home . Feel free to follow =D ))
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:40 am

(( Get Yaso to call Reiji.... Otherwise he would never find yaso's place! ))

Getting over his burst of laughter. Reiji Kicked the bike back into gear and speed off for home.

[Reiji has left the streets and is going HOME]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]   Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Walk off a Long Plank [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2