Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breathless Fighter Unit- Hotaru Tokugawa.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Breathless Fighter Unit- Hotaru Tokugawa. Empty
PostSubject: Breathless Fighter Unit- Hotaru Tokugawa.   Breathless Fighter Unit- Hotaru Tokugawa. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:08 am

Character Application

Name: Hotaru Tokugawa.

True name: Breathless (Fighter Unit.).

Partner: Kei Togonowa (Sacrifice.). ((Note: She hasn't regged yet but she's my best friend in RL so she'll be my partner X3))

Appearance:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Height: Roughly 5'7".
Weight: 140 lbs.
Favorite clothes: She favors tight black clothing, and "V" necked tank tops. She has a black trench coat she likes to wear.
True Name location: It's written over the top of her breasts.
Hair: Usually down, though she'll put it up when she's reading to keep it out of her face.
Jewelry: She likes Necklaces, but not earings. They keep getting caught in her hair.
Bag: She usually carries a black tote bag with her, a silver butterfly pattern on the front.
Shoes: She likes combat boots and going bare foot around her home.

Personality:

Generalities: Hotaru is rather unresponsive to most people, resorting to mumbles, grunts and just giving them a look. She’s quiet, but not remotely shy. She likes to drink Milk after a hot bath. She’s the type who thinks before she acts. Reading is her main hobby, always carrying a novel with her.
Bright: Hotaru is rather intelligent, and despite her cold demeanor, a kind person. She thinks quickly, and can tell you what an entire book was about, from memory.
Clumsy: In short, she falls a lot. She’s been known to trip on a doorway, fling papers into the air, drop something on her head, and fall into someone else. All at the same time.
Polite (and yet not.): She talks with titles, but even if she doesn’t know the person, she will call them “-kun” or “-chan”. She doesn’t mean anything by it, she is just overly familiar for her own good.
Reader: She reads a lot, and usually has a novel of some sort tucked under her arm or into her bag. She specifically like poetry, mysteries, and romances. She can read while walking, and won’t bump into anyone.
Student: Hotaru attends a local collage for Literature Majors. She has about twenty different manuscripts on the go, but rarely ever finishes them.

-Beer.

-Milk.

-Reading.

-Cats.

-Butterflies.

-Art.

-Sweets.

-Sketching.

-Hot baths.

-Writing.

-Dirty Magazines.

-Tight clothes.

-Necklaces.

-Purple, black, and red. (Her favorite colours.)

Dislikes:

-Creepy people.

-Arrogance.

-Chocolate.

-Winter.

-Colds.

-Being sick.

-Headaches.

-Hunger.

-Waiting.

Background:

Born in Japan, a young girl named Hotaru was a only child. She grew up quickly, maturing as her father raised her by himself, her mother having died giving birth to her.

Hotaru's father, Koutaro, owned a local dojo that taught the local children and any adult willing to try the way of karate. Koutaro also taught her and local cousins so that they might one day replace him as Shishou. Hotaru fought well, despite her small size that she got from her mother. She was intelligent, able to trick her opponents into a false sense of security with an act of an innocent girl, then beat them into the ground with what her father taught her.

Then, one day a horrible event occurred. Her father died suddenly from heart failure. Hotaru had just turned six, and though it was a shock, she didn't cry. At the funeral she remembered back to the night of her Father’s death. He had been competing in a serious fight for the state championship. The opponent had accidentally hit him illegally, his hand slipped when her father tried to block. Instead of hitting him in the middle of his chest, the man’s hand skimmed over her father’s arm and slammed into the rib just over his heart, breaking it off and into her father’s heart. At the hospital later that night, after her father had collapsed, the doctor had told them that the instant the rib had pierced his heart, his heart froze. and he died without feeling most of the pain...and that sadly there was nothing that could have been done.

Her father was buried in the dojo's private cemetery at a public service for all who wanted to come. Many fellow students of her father’s Dojo came in groups, their eyes rimmed with red and their voices hearse.

One woman in general caught her eye, a young woman she had only met a few times. She had seen her and her father whispering together a few times, but they had always stopped when ever Hotaru came near.

The woman looked at her from across the grave, and Hotaru looked down. She couldn’t hold the woman’s eyes like she could others, and she didn’t know why. Her ears flattened against her head in embarrassment as a blush crawled over her cheeks.

The woman said nothing to her, only watched. Hotaru hid behind a aunts leg shyly and watched them lower the coffin into the ground. When she looked up again, the woman was gone.

A month later, Hotaru was at an Aunt’s house. They had bounced her from house to house of her relatives, none of them sure if they could take care of her. She was sitting on the couch, her legs curled under her along with her tail. She lay against the soft cushions, her long black hair and ears pressed against her head. It was five o’clock in the afternoon.

She sat there for a while, just thinking.

She wondered why she had to keep moving, and why her relatives didn’t seem to want her.

She sat there until the doorbell rang at seven.

She got up quickly, and opened the door to reveal the woman from the funeral; Hotaru frowned at her as she looked above Hotaru’s head, at her Aunt.

”Good evening Mrs. Toushina. I’m a teacher from the Seven Moons Academy, my name is…” the woman seemed to pause slightly, as if she couldn’t recall her own name, ”My name is Mai Otamiya.”

Hotaru’s aunt looked down at Hotaru for a moment before pushing her gently away from the door, ”Go play Haru-chan.” she said lightly, using Hotaru’s nickname.

Hotaru paused before going around the corner of the stairs, taking one more look at her Aunt and the woman- Mai-san- talking before scampering away.

Hotaru found herself in the school one month later, sitting in a small room with a tinier bed. Her feet were cold and numb Hotaru noted, so she tucked them under herself.

The door opened.

”Come.”

Hotaru walked through the door.

Ten Years Later.

”Has your name appeared Hotaru-chan?”

Hotaru nodded, her hair still long. Almost to her waist. She was sixteen today, and had lived at the Seven Moons Academy for ten years now.

She was what the people here called a Fighter Unit. And just recently, her name had appeared, scrawled across her chest, across the tops of her breasts.

Breathless…

”That means your Sacrifice will soon be found for you. Are you excited?”

Hotaru nodded again, fiddling with her hair.

”I can’t hear you Hotaru-chan.”

Hotaru glared up at the man in front of her momentarily before looking down again.

”Yes Sensei.”

”Good. Now, don’t you have training?”

”……”

”I can’t hear you Hotaru-chan.”

”Meh.”

”I’ll take that as a ‘Yes’ then.”

Hotaru glared and leapt up, walking swiftly to the door.

”One moment Hotaru-chan.”

She turned back stiffly, ”Yes?”

”What happened to your ears? You are only sixteen you know.”

Hotaru glared again. She had just lost her ears recently.

”They annoyed me.”

With that, Hotaru walked out of the office and into the crowded hallways.

Four Years Later.

”Are you positive you won’t stay Hotaru-chan?”

”Yes. I want to find my sacrifice on my own.”

The man sighed heavily, nodding his head.

”Very well. But remember your place Hotaru-chan. They are not your sacrifice. You are their fighter unit.”

Hotaru stiffened slightly.

”I know.”

”Have fun Hotaru-chan~”

Hotaru looked at him, then decided to say something she wanted to for a while.

”Shut the hell up Sensei.”

Hotaru glared at him and turned away, her ride was here.

Good-bye Seven Moons Academy…and good bloody riddance.

Hotaru raised her hand above her head as she stepped into the taxi, giving him the bird. She saw him stiffen and smirked. She looked at the driver as he came in from putting her bags into the trunk,

"Drive. The faster the better.

The taxi peeled away from the curb, leaving her Sensei on the steps of that damned school. She smiled for the first time in a while.

Now, to find them.

Other:

She lives on her own in an apartment. She's looking for her sacrifice (Kei) right now.

((Note: I would have made it better but I'm too lazy to think of a better way to end it or lengthen it. So mehface.))

Last edited by Hotaru on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Breathless Fighter Unit- Hotaru Tokugawa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathless Fighter Unit- Hotaru Tokugawa.   Breathless Fighter Unit- Hotaru Tokugawa. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:39 pm

I'm approving it, but, please add something to her appearance; height, maybe what she likes to wear~

If you want to chat about THAT character, go there : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net

Breathless Fighter Unit- Hotaru Tokugawa.
Page 1 of 1