Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comments for MajoNeko

Go down 
+2
MajoNeko
Zain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:19 pm

I didn't mean it like that! xD
I just thought have a tight swimsuit is a very 'blond' thing to do. ^^;

And yes, I don't really know how to color sliver blond either... I see it in real life, but I just can't do it with my colored pencils it seems.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:37 pm

don't make fun of blond!
It was Aya that gave her too small swimsuit ... lol, Aya the devil, I blame everything on her. Wink

anyway, I'm blond myself, so don't make fun of them (Aya was blond as well before she dyed her hair)

well, it's hard to catch this 'silver blond'. when I did them lighter they just ... didn't look right. So chicken blond is okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm

i think you should stop blaming aya and admit you just like girls in small bikinis... :p

randomness: "chicken blonde" sounds funny.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:52 pm

*scratches head* okay, I like girls in small bikini. though boys in small bikini aren't bad either.

Ayame: ... she is going to draw it. wait ... she already draw it. Though without bikini ...

this cold weather makes me feeling close to Ayame for some reasons. &tears wealing in eyes* when it's cold families like to sit close to got warmer ...

Ayame: *disgusted* someone, do something about her.

'chicken blond', yup Very Happy always when I wrote 'chicken' I think about Sasuke ultimate chicken hairdo ... it always makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:55 pm

i don't know about guys in small bikinis. if i want to see the buldge, i'll ask.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 pm

'ask' you say ... like, how? example please?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:19 pm

um... "can i see your (insert dirtiness here)?" or maybe, "is that a stick in your pants or are you just happy to see me?"

even better

"i want to #$%& and #$^&* and $%& so take your pants off." lol.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:27 pm

I though so Very Happy I was curious if you would have more creative ideas than me, but I see not ...

anyway, I just like drawing naked ones far more than drawing them in clothes. ('cause they are easier to draw without clothes on) and skin is easier to color than clothes, so the less clothes they have on the better.

hah, I learned to draw blood. thank you DA and t-m-sama for your great sadistic picture ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 pm

i can't get creative when taking about a man's junk. it's just... i dunno. filthy?

i have a hard time with faces and hands, but i really can't draw worth crap. the best i can do is abstract in photoshop, but even that sucks.

when you finish that picture, let me know. i wanna see it.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:42 pm

I suck at : hands ... foots ... two eyes (I can draw only one Very Happy second one will look like from other face) background. hmm, something else?

seems like I'm finishing it ... though there is something I don't like about their skin. hmm ... maybe I'll recolor it ... and background. horrible.
geh ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:49 pm

aw, it can't be that bad. you're critizing yourself too hard, but then again, if you don't shoot for the highest goal, you'll never get there.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:01 pm

as for me it's better to cryticize yourself than be too proud of yourself and afterwards hear critic from others. Wink
it's just ... color of skin of girl don't match background ... but guy skin color is even worse. though I loke this color and I hestitate with changing it. *sigh* problems, lol ...
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:49 pm

MajoNeko wrote:
don't make fun of blond!
It was Aya that gave her too small swimsuit ... lol, Aya the devil, I blame everything on her. Wink

Indeed. xD
Well, anyways, I guess I should have said that is a stereotypical blond thing to do...
...Looking very good in a swim suit.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:25 pm

hoho, that's also thing I don't do Wink I mean, looking good in swimsuit. And cause I can't tan, I'm always either white or red ...
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 pm

Hurray for not tanning! xD I also burn like crazy.
...Doesn't mean you don't look good in a swim suit though...
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:07 am

it's part of looking bad Wink well, who cares, some people looks good in swimsuit, other not.

anyway, I ended drawing my sadistic (a little) picture Very Happy I'm proud of it! It was fun ... And surprisingly I learned how to draw light bulb ...
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:04 pm

Are you going to post it here or on your deviantart?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:12 pm

I already posted in on DA crazy smile
and I'm starting to work on new pic. Without blood this time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:59 pm

Even though I am light skinned I look pretty good in bikinis. I used to be blonde before I dyed it brown. I look better with brown hair. It looks pretty straightened.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:08 am

Ohh I love the chibi's you've drawn, my chibi's always end up quite long for a chibi ¬_¬ hehe i can only seem to draw teenagers most of the time ^_^ ahh i envy you skills =D
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:14 am

kiss
that's first time someone envy me not I someone~ Thank you very much Very Happy (I personally love chibis La drawn~)

Ah~ that reminds me I have to start drawing them again.
Coz I said I'll draw everyone and as for now I drawn only 7 charas ...
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:48 am

Hair colours? hehe Michelle's is quite simple, just a mousy brown, today i saw twins one with long teal hair and the other with bright red, the looked awsum ^_^ Mines more of a plummy colour, I dye my hair alot though hehe.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:22 am

Well theres a first time for everything, I should post some stuff up at some point. As a side note though you know my CG on my character profile atm I'm working on a better version seeing as I greatly rushed that one, when i've finished should I post it on here so that you can upload it onto my character profile or is there another way you'd prefere? ^_^ back onto the subject I have a friend on deviant art that draws amazing chibis, they are so kool too, really squished but incredibly detailed and in their own way, really realistic http://kai-isolated.deviantart.com/ if your intrested ^_^
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:48 am

when you're done, post it here in new topic. I'll upload it to your profile.

your friend draw amazing chibis indeed Very Happy
ah~ when I'll finally buy mine lovey tablet I'll start draw more ...
I need to draw chibi. now.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:56 am

Ahh the crave to draw chibi's, it can be quite contagious you know ^_^, ahh I'm in the mood to draw Michelle again ^_^ o-o-o I could do it chibi XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments for MajoNeko   Comments for MajoNeko - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comments for MajoNeko
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next