Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The beach. (ended)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The beach. (ended) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Aya started to eat immidiatelly. Staring at food and contemplating it lead only to eating it cold later. Her piercing got warm and started to tickle.
"You know, you're depressing." she said staring with blank face at May. Indeed. May looked too happy just because of eating dinner with someone ... Daddy, again? Ayame though. She stopped eating and clenched teeth on fork. This guy was slowly starting to drive her mad. Her eyes got darker as she putted fork down and pierced May with eyes. "Why don't just kill him?" she whispered coldly.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:25 pm

May looked confused. What was she talking about? Who should she kill and why was she so depressing?

"Huh? Kill who? Why would I kill anyone? Killing is bad." she said with a hard voice but innocent eyes. She just wanted to have a good dinner. Is that so bad? Her father controlled her life practically. He was the reason she was so messed up. Her eyes watered. She quickly blinked stopping the tears. She continued to eat. "Do we have to talk about such weird things?" she asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Ayame pierced girl with eyes unconsciously making creepy grin. "Don't act." she said in normal tone and turned to window to look at the sea. Running away never changes things she though "It's only making them worse." she mumbled don't realizing she spoke her thoughts out loud.
She ended eating don't making more weird comments.
During time they were eating it got completly dark outside. Few stars showed on sky, but there wasn't any signs of moon.
"I'm going swimming." Ayame said getting up. "Wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:49 pm

May nodded. Getting up she took their dishes to the kitchen to be cleaned then came back.

"Come on. We can take my motorcycle." she said. May had a small house with a private section of the beach near the boardwalk. Taking Ayame's hand she led her to the house and opened the garage. Getting on her motorcycle she pulled out.
"You wanna drive my other one or on the back on this one or just walk?" May asked. Although she had her own private section she like swimming in the public part. It made her feel normal and less rich. May turned on the motorcycle. She turned on the built-in radio so she could hear some music.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:05 pm

Ayame laughed silently as she bended down a little and kissed May on the side of lips. May was getting so pumped up over small things. Kinda cute. she though smiling. "Sea is across the street." she said grabbing May hand and pulling her along. During night the beach should be completly empty, so fact Aya didn't bring swimsuit with her shouldn't matter.
There wasn't light on the beach. Stars were giving a little light and reflecting in water. "I missed that." Ayame smiled to herself starting to undress. She stuffed her clothes into her bag and leaving it on sand completly naked run into water. Soon it was deep enough to start swim and then she dived. Under water darkness was so deep as if she suddenly lost sense of sight.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:13 pm

May face turned bright red from blushing. She allowed herself to be dragged. She made sure to grab her keys though.
They reached the beach and May took her clothes off too. Her face was still red as she made her way to the water. Diving in she saw how dark it was. She came up and looked up to see the stars. Must be a new moon May thought since she didn't see a moon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:22 pm

Kyou walked up to the beach and sighed. Taking her shoes off, she walked into the sand and sank in a little. "Sand was always soft.." she thought. Though, she didn't feel any emotions about it. She looked around and saw the other people.
"Well, at least they look like they're having fun.." Kyou mumbled to herself. She was always alone. But now, she had Shigure as a friend, and that was good. Kyou walked up the beach, towards the others, and then past them, sighing along the way. ".. Maybe they're fighters and sacrifices? I can feel a slight.. uneasyness about them.." She thought, letting the breeze hit her face. She closed her eyes and enjoyed it while it lasted.

/I'm getting my friend to read loveless, then she's gonna join the forum. Very Happy/
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:34 pm

Ayame swimmed up and turned that way she was floating lying back. She stared at sky and started to hum random melody mingling with sound waves were making. It was so calming. She smiled from sudden though. If Tsu was able to send prick of panic, then ... she focused on thread connecting her with Tsu. Her name got warm and ticklish so she turned and dived again.
When she come up she noticed star that was shining little red. Aya swimed closer to May.
"If you could be a star, which one would you choose?" she asked watching red star.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:37 pm

Kyou yawned. She wished she could make more friends, but she was more of a loner. Shigure and everyone at Izumii Inn where pretty much her only friends. She hadn't even met her fighter yet..
She sat on a wall and looked up. ".. The stars are pretty tonight." she said, putting on a fake smile as if she was happy.
Kyou curled up her legs and put her arms around them, still looking up. "I wonder why, but I've always loved the night and stars. It's interesting really. Maybe I get it from Mum or Dad." she thought. She then looked at the people looking up in the water. "At least they don't know I'm here. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:44 pm

May who was distracted by the moon looked at Ayame. Which star? That was a hard question. May thought about it.

"The Northern Star." she told Ayame. May layed on her back and floated. Her front part of her body showing for the world to see. But she didn't mind. She was so calm just laying here. Her eyes drifted shut. She could stay like this forever. Just floating. Not worring about anything. She smiled as her eyes opened again. She swam on her back in circles.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Kyou jumped off the wall and walked south then walked into the sea, still fully-clothed. She didn't mind getting wet, it wouldn't take long for her to dry off anyway. She looked down at her reflection and tried to smile again. "Ugh. I look horrible when I smile. Unlike my Mum. She was so pretty."
Kyou remembered when her mum and dad had died. Everyone was talking about how she wasn't crying, or showing any emotion. Just standing there.. Staring at the coffins..

Kyou walked forward, deeper and deeper into the water that felt ice-cold to her, not caring. She stopped when it got to her knees, and stared ahead. "That looks like an island over there.. It would be cool if I could swim there, but I can't." she thought.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:59 pm

"I want that red one." her name itched a little. Ayame spinned around looking for someone whose presence she felt. There he was. Or she. It was too dark, so Aya saw only outilne of person sitting on the beach. She swam closer to shore, and when it was shallow enough she stand up and walked in direction of her bag. Her long hair were uncomfortably sticking to her body. She glanced at other person. She or he get up and started to walk into sea. "Hmm~ part of unit~" she mumbled scratching her leg. It wasn't blond one with extraordinary long hair she meet earlier. "Someone new~" swimming put her in good mood so don't caring about getting dressed she walked in direction of other person.
"Hey~ What lonely unit is doing here?" she asked girl standing in knee-deep water.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Kyou turned around when she heard the unfamiliar voice.
"Hm? I'm a sacrifice for Emotionless. But, there is no use in trying to fight me, I still have not got my fighter." Kyou explained, walking towards the girl talking to her. "Anyway, can I help you?" she asked bluntly, as if she didn't want to talk to her at all. But she did. She just couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:09 pm

Aya smiled brightly. That was amusing one. First time she got more anserws she was expecting. "Why should I need help?" water dripping from her hair was unlpesant. She was quite sure scars on arm were already blue with cold. I'll catch cold like this. she though squeezing water out of her hair and turning back to get her clothes from bag. It was too cold to stay naked for too long.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:11 pm

Kyou chuckled. "If you don't need anything, why bother talking to me?" she was now being bothered by this annoying girl.
She turned around and walked back to where she was before and bent down, picking up some of the sand from under the water, then letting it drop again. She still had this uneasy feeling on her hand, and that was where her name was. Kyou yawned, then went in a little deeper than she excepted to.

/No offence with calling her annoying. xD/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:19 pm

May sighed as she followed Ayame. She watched her get dressed but she didn't bother. May laid in the sand. The sand was uncomfortable but she didn't care. She was so tired. No one will notice if she takes a nap. May's eyes drifted shut. She felt her mind wander. Should she go home or to the small house? Home would be a bad idea. May could just take the motorcycle into town tomorrow. She the fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:24 pm

"Don't drink sea yawning so wide~" Ayame dressed up and with bag and shoes in hands she came closer. She sat on sand observing girl still standing in water. "You're amusing." she said observing as girl picks up sand from underwater. "From this angle you look like ghost rising from bottom of sea~" she chuckled. Nights without moon were always making her think of fantasy tales.

/she IS annoying, so it's no offence calling her that Wink/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:26 pm

"You really think I'm stupid enough to drink sea water? And also, I don't see how I'm really that amusing, to be very honest." She examined the sand floating now ontop of the sea water. She ruffled it and watched it all rise. She flopped down, still fully-dressed, and stared forward, waiting for the girl behind to reply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:29 pm

May who was in dream world was suddenly pulled back to reality. Her dream was a bit odd. It was really odd. So weird too. She looked at Ayame. She was blushing from her dream.

"Hmm?" she asked. Trying to school her face. It wasn't working though. She quickly realised she was still naked. May face flushed even brighter. She quickly tried to cover herself up with her hands. "I'm tired." she said randomly.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:39 pm

Ayame leaned head backward and laughed. She felt warm tears in eyes so she weeped them, but since she was laughing too hard they came again. "That's why you're amusing." she said muffling laughter.
She glanced back at May. "I'm tired" May said. "Dress up, I won't drag you to hospital second time." Aya anserwed turning her attention at girl in water.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:41 pm

"...? I still don't see how I'm funny.." Kyou rolled her eyes, but the person couldn't see.
"So, what unit are you, then?" She asked, seeing as she had already told her what she was and everything.
She knew she probably had her fighter/sacrifice, but that didn't bother her at all.

/Do you ever get that feeling, where you're reading a manga and something bad happens then your chest feels funny? i just had that. >_</
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:47 pm

"What, indeed~" Ayame had no intention of anserwing her. Usually she would spill everything since she didn't care. But she was curious what will happen. This girl was like small cat, trying to hiss and scare other person. But it's too small cat. she though glancing back at May to see what other girl is doing. Did she went to sleep again?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:49 pm

May sat up and grabbed her clothes. She slid them on but they did nothing to help with the clothes. May walked to the stranger.

"I'm May. I am the Fighter for Guiltless." she said while smiling. She then giggled and walked back to sit by Ayame. She was so tired. She wanted to sleep but also wanted to see what was going to happen. "Where are you staying Ayame?" she asked the taller girl.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:57 pm

"Here." Ayame patted sand next to her and extended arm to hug May. "You know, you can always sleep on my shoulder." she said pulling May closer. In fact, she did it only for warmth. "You'll have cold again." she whispered bending head little closer to May. "Hmm? Your face is kinda red, is your temperature rising again?" Ayame forehead touched May forehead as she checked temperature.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 am

May face became so red a tomato looked white in comparison. "Uhhhh. Ummmm. I-I'm fine." she said stuttered.

May wasn't used to this kind of contact. Beside a occasional kiss, May didn't have much physical contach with people.
"I don't think I have a-a te-te-tempature." she stuttered out. Her blushing died down a bit. She closed her eyes and relaxed. She let herself fall asleep once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beach. (ended)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next