Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The beach. (ended)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The beach. (ended) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:10 am

"Hehe, look as if I hypnotized her~" Ayame giggled hugging May tighter to not let her fall. "Now ..." her eyes shined malicious as she rushed through her bag and found what she was looking for. "Punishment game~"she giggled. 'Not carefull enough.' she writed with marker on girl stomach and quickly added pair of cat whiskers on her cheeks. And black point at the top of May nose. Aya layed May on the ground and moved step backward to see her artwork. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:19 am

May sighed softly as she slept. She was having that dream again. Only it was different. She was running from the person. Trying to stop what was going to happen no matter what. She had to get away. She couldn't lose them. Her ears. She wouldn't let this person take them again. She ran but the familiar stranger caught her.

"Don't fight." the person said. And the dream repeated what happened in her earlier dream.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:25 am

Ayame moved bag and putted it that way she was able to use it as pillow. Nice~ she though watching sky. Her name was still itching slightly, but she didn't bother with scratching it. How many are there ... One ... Two ... Three ... as she started to count start her mind went to wonderland throwing out thoughts about may and other girl. Now in the word existed only Ayame and shining points on the sky absorbing all her attention.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:29 am

May woke up with a scream. She body was cover in cold sweat. Her face was flushed. That dream felt so real. She knew it was just a dream but still. She looked over to see Ayame staring at the sky. She sighed pulling a small mirror from her pocket she inspected her face. At what she saw cause her to giggle. She had been drawed on.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:37 am

"I left note on stomach as well~" Ayame didn't move an inch when May suddenly screamed. Falling asleep so easily ... Ayame made unplesant face. She wasn't sleeping properly for 4 years and chibi was falling asleep in every 10 minutes ... She get up and headed further from shore. Staying there was starting to annoy and bore her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:42 am

May couldn't see what the message said. It was to dark. May stayed where she was. She felt awake now. She couldn't get that dream out of her head though. It was so confusing. Who just was that person? The face was blurred so she couldn't see it. But she knew them. It was so confusing.

"What does it say? I can't see it." she asked the other girl.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:53 am

"Then wait till morning." Ayame was walking further and further from both girls. She had enough of meeting people for today. Turning head a little she found red star on sky. Humming silently she started to count again cutting herself from outside world.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:03 am

May sighed as she stood up better get going. She knew it was to late to stay outside. Plus knowing her she would end up hurting herself. Or getting in more trouble. May walked to her small house. As she walked she thought about her day. It was fun. She almost got raped. Got some new clothes. Went out to eat. Then went skinny dipping. But now she didn't like going back to the small house instead she wanted to go clubbing.

[May has left OUTSIDE TOWN and gone to NIGHTCLUB STREET]
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:47 pm

Someone was on the beach nearby. Walking in her direction. She was seeing his outline because he was holding flashlightin one hand. Man. Rather tall. When he noticed her he suddenly stopped and mumbled something in asking tone. Ayame frwoned. She wasn't in mood to handle some idiot. "What." she said coming little closer and focusing on man. "Akay-san?" his voice still was silent but this time she heard him. Not in the morning? she though piercing him with eyes. There was something suspicious in way he was standing, slouching and lowering head. Looked like he was preparing to attack her ... "Miu?" man twiched and stepped backward. "How the hell do you ... ?" he asked comming closer. His eyes shined violently in flashlight. Ayame sighed and smacked his head. "Ayame." she said catching his hair and pulling his head down to let him see her face. "A-Aya?" that close she clearly saw shine in his eyes was from tears that now flow down on cheeks. His face was blushed and she could feel he was trembling a little. As usual, he was scared to tears. And when he was too scared he was acting agressively, like wild animal surrounded in corner. He straighten and pulled his knitted had lower on his head as if he was trying to hide in it. How did he get such a job ... "You have this data for me, right, Miu?" she asked in gentle tone don't want to scare him even more. "Akay?" he never was asking full questions just single words. "That's my nickname for work." Miu smiled a little and took five memory cards out of his pocket handing it to her and avoiding touching her skin. "Uncode." he relaxed a little more. "Miu, that's really me. Don't be stiff." he didn't say a word but blushed and avoided her eyes. If Yuu was her best friend, Kaede friend to tease, then Miu was like pet. Kitten to be exact. He was only person in this world around which she was careful with words and actions. "Come on, wanna go for a walk?" "Umm ..." "Okay, we can leave here." Miu hated darkness, and Aya didn't had any other buisness here.

[Ayame has left OUTSIDE TOWN]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Kyou noticed everyone leaving, and had a big sigh. She stood up and walked towards the wall again, drying herself off. She decided she would go home now.

/short posts ftw/

[Kyou leaves THE BEACH and goes to IZUMI INN.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:41 am

(( HAHAHA oh dear i go away for the weekend and look what happened.))
((What do i do now? oh dear......))

Mai was shocked when she heard the girl ask if she was a sacrifice or a fighter. "How did she know?" She thought to herself. Stretching herself out she felt some thing cut into her skin around the back of her calf. Nice and deep. Not making a sound Mai put her hand around the back of her leg and felt blood pouring out of her. "Could the girl smell all this blood" Mai wondered. Feeling rather lightheaded, Mai blacked out from the loss of blood.

A while later a young couple came across her in the dark on the beach. They called an ambulance and Mai was sent to hospital.

[Mai has left OUTSIDE TOWN and go to HOSPITAL]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beach. (ended)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3