Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo] Empty
PostSubject: Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo]   Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:54 am

Michelle couldn't help but twiddle her thumbs and look down at them, she was really nervous about opening the subject, she new she shouldn't be, she'd asked him plenty of questions before. She raised her head and mentally pushed away all doubts. She knew that doubtful thinking wasn't going to get her anywhere, life's not simple. Build a bridge. Get over it. Really it wasn't just the question that she had doubts with, it was also about how on earth she could be a fighter. She wanted so much to protect him, she just wasn't sure how. And that's why she needed to bring this up. She needed to climb over that bridge and get out of this stupid weak mindset that she was forever trying to push herself out of. What she needed to do was grow a back bone and fast. Simply being mature wasn't going to do. She internally chuckled at how cliché she was sounding. Again, over thinking everything.

"You know Nao, the nice guy from the skate park. He was telling me about someone who worked for a school." To try and approach with caution she decided to go with a more conversational route, instead of straight out asking, she would see what his reaction would be. She had no idea why she was being cautious, she just had a hunch, although they weren't always right. "It was a special school... the name was Seven moons if I remember rightly." She looked up towards Cielo as they walked on, waiting to see if he'd say anything.

[for now it's closed because it's out of Michelle's character to talk about going to seven moons front of anyone but Cielo, cause she's cautious about what other fighters etc. know about her own ability's, but we can open it up later if you want]
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo]   Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:10 am

(Sounds good ;D )

He was right beside her, popping his gum, and glancing up to the sky. He was off in a daze. He wondered, how would he train his fighter? He gave his gum one last pop and bit his lip.

""Seven Moons" He stopped his gum chewing and looked directly at her. His mood had completely changed. He looked serious. "Oh?" He replied. He hid away any emotion he had felt. He hid away that hatred he felt for the school. He knew it would come to it. That one day he would eventually have to tell her about it. But he didn't want it to be so soon. He took his eyes off her and looked away.

The school For fighters and sacrifices." He placed his hands in his pockets and he popped his gum again. There was no way to avoid the subject. He wanted to yell at her for bringing it up. He suddenly felt angry again, but he hid the feeling, and turned his head to smile at her. "What else did Nao tell you?" He wanted to hear more about what she had learned.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo]   Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:38 pm

Michelle bit her lip a little and her brows furrowed slightly at his seriousness. She knew when he seemed firm he was in "sacrifice mode" It wasn't a bad reaction, it meant that he knew what it was, but then why didn't he tell her. That was what worried her. She could kid herself with "it slipped his mind"... but surely when they talked about her training he would have remembered, didn't he specifically say he wanted to train her himself. Well that was the impression she had. She knew he'd have his reasons, he never wasted his words and everything he said he meant, that was for sure. She kind of wanted to drop it now in case it was making him uncomfortable. But he then smiled at her and asked a question of his own. She smiled back softly in her usual manner. She wasn't sure where to go with her tactics so she just spoke. "Erm, well he was saying how he was proud his ex-fighter used to work there as a teacher, that it was a school for people like us." she hesitated before continuing " Y'know, sacrifices and their fighters.... though, thinking back. It does make me wonder what else there is to our world. The fact that his fighter left him... That's not possible though, right?"

Secretly she hoped if the enquiry would change the subject... although she still wasn't sure she wanted to, really she'd ask further about the school, but she just wasn't sure of anything right now. She bit on her lip a little more and twiddled with her thumbs as she looked down at them.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo]   Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:54 pm

"Its possible. When your name disappears, or when your bond is weak." He replied. He was sure of the questions spinning around in her head at the moment. He noticed how she bit her lip when she spoke to him. He sighed. He had never mentioned the school to her, since the time they first met. He was sure though, that sooner or later, the order to go back to the school would be sent out to them. He hated the school. Yet he had no choice but to obey them. "Listen. I don't like those people. The Seven moons academy that is. I don't like being told what to do. You must obey them at all costs. If you don't there are consequences. They are the law in our world." He paused. "Which is why I hate them. But you don't have to worry, I'll take you there sometime." He sighed, hesitating whether or not to keep on talking. "Before you..I had another fighter. They're the reason she isn't at my side anymore. That's the real reason I hate them." He softened his expression. He held her hand to make her feel at ease.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo]   Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:51 am

She squeezed his hand a little, just to make sure it was there. Her eyes stung slightly... why did she have to be so damn persistent, she should have just left it all well alone. Whenever she's ignored a gut feeling it's always ended... well, not so good. She sighed internally, still unsure what to say. "I-i'm sorry to hear about your first fighter."

That was the thing she was most unsure about, not the sadness that his first fighter wasn't with him anymore, but how she felt about it. She knew she was thinking selfishly, it must have been so painful for him. She guessed that this was why he already knew so much, no doubt his previous fighter was stronger as well... Although she knew that wasn't something she should do, comparing and doubting. Right now they weren't exactly useful sentiments.

She looked up towards the sky, not so much so that she was stretching her neck but enough that most of the street was out of view. She could still see Cielo out of the corner of her eye but she didn't mind at all, it meant he was still there. As soon as her mind started to clear thoughts about seven moons filled it up again... and she realised something, she over-thinks things way too much. At least she now understood why Cielo wouldn't want her to go. To be honest, she didn't quite like the idea much either. With her and Cielo it could be just their little world, rules and schools... it didn't seem all that appealing. She thought hard, as usual, as to what she was going to say. "Well, we don't have to go until they tell us to right, you never know, they might just never give the order." She wondered if that was possible, she wasn't sure if she hoped it was, or simply just wondered. Watching the clouds, she pictured herself looking absent minded, what a weird state of mind that would be.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo]   Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:32 am

(Waah. So sorry about the really late reply! I totally forgot. xD )

"Ahh, don't worry about it..." He paused for a second. He took a deep breath. "Though we haven't known each other that much. You have a right to know about my previous fighter." He smiled at Michelle.

"She was small, she had a frail body, but she always found a way to protect me. She always spoiled me, and she always did everything I wanted. But she had prosthetic legs. She could only do so much. But, one day Seven moons decided that she wasn't useful to me as a fighter. They didn't dispose of her, they only sent her back to Germany. He took a long pause again. Though as he spoke about his fighter he didn't feel sad at all. Thats something he found strange.

"She was kind, shy...she was always shy." He chuckled. "Anyways, I'm being childish, Seven moons isn't to blame for whatever happened to her. Thats just an excuse I guess. Or who knows, if it weren't for them making her leave she would have never been in that accident. Well even so.. I just don't like being ordered around. I hate it."

He looked at her again.

Well, we don't have to go until they tell us to right, you never know, they might just never give the order.

He laughed softly. "I wouldn't mind showing you off to those bastards.I love making their lives miserable." He smiled. It was a mischivious smile of course.

He didn't know how to describe his feelings for the school. He hated them, yet he was grateful to them. His feelings were mixed. He was confused. Though when he spoke about his previous fighter he felt no pain. It was odd. Though he was sure he missed his previous fighter. She was his world. His expression softened again. He felt guilty for not feeling sorrow at all. He turned to look at Michelle again.

"But thinking about it now, it wouldn't be such a bad idea to go train you at the academy."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo]   Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:55 am

(ahh honestly don't worry about it, tbh it's quite a good thing cause you haven't been waiting the month I thought you had. But still, I am really sorry about that.)

Michelle smiled, she was glad that he didn't mind too much about opening up to her. She found it ironic that he seemed to always end up with small female fighters. It gave her hope though, after all, if his previous fighter was also small, but still able to protect him, there should be no reason she couldn't. She chuckled a little when he mentioned that he hated being ordered around.

"You are a sacrifice after all, it's your job to give the orders, of course your not gonna like it the other way round. That's understandable. And also, I disagree with the childish part. See people are always looking for someone to blame, because they don't want to believe that the only reason bad things happen is by chance. You wouldn't want something bad to happen to a good person for no reason, that just isn't fair. You'd want somebody bad to be the cause of it. Because that would make more sense." Michelle hated it when she rambled on, talking about one of her many theory's of life. It was a bad habit of hers. And due to her lack of explanatory skills, people usually ended up just getting confused.

"I wouldn't mind showing you off to those bastards.I love making their lives miserable."

She blushed a little at the remark but she wasn't entirely sure what he meant... whether it was a good thing or a bad thing... exactly what did he mean by 'make their lives miserable'. A small part of her mind stuck their chin up with a "hmph" as if to say 'what part of being with me is a misery', where as the other part just laughed at her own pride and silliness. She chuckled and smiled.

"But thinking about it now, it wouldn't be such a bad idea to go train you at the academy."

Her brows furrowed but her face still remained quite happy. She wasn't sure about what to make of the academy idea, she believed that what ever he decided on was the best option. She guessed that she didn't know enough about the academy to make a very valid opinion of it. Either way it didn't matter too much about what the academy did it wouldn't change the fact that his opinion was final. When he explained that seven moons sent his previous fighter away it struck a cord. From that point she had semi consciously decided that if opinions ever conflicted, it would always be Cielo's that she listened to.
She couldn't help but be excited at the thought of meeting other names and teachers. She knew that she'd be able to learn their techniques and so that if she ever had to fight them, it wouldn't be without some knowledge. Although she would avoid fights as much as possible, she also wanted to prepare herself as much as she could. The only problem would be that it would show others of her own styles, once she developed one. Although she would try her hardest not to let anybody see a weakness. Her eyes never wandered from the sky as they walked. In fact she'd almost tripped a couple of times whilst she was deep in thought... over thinking things as usual.

Her phone beeped annoyingly. A slight look of irritation crossed her face as she whipped her phone from out of her pocket. She looked down at the newly lit screen to see that her mother had sent her a text. It seemed that these days her mother was becoming more and more dependent on her phone, it was her most usual form of communication now. Michelle's eyes moved from left to right as she read the text.
Elle, your Father's entertaining friends from work. You know what he's like when he's got guests. So when you come home I would appreciate it if you went quietly to your room. I will call you down for your dinner when it's time, but until then please keep quite and behave. And I'd also appreciate it if you came home soon. I have enough to worry about. x. Michelle sighed. This was the second time her mother interrupted things... her inconvenience was really starting to get on her nerves. She took another deep breath and was calm again. Her expression softened and looked toward Cielo.

"Ahh, it doesn't look like today's gonna be a good day for you to come over... my Fathers got guests." Her eyes looked disappointedly to the ground.

(woah sorry this is so long, really I should re-read it and shorten it and improve it but cba. Right, I'm not leaving the rp right now 'cause, well it's fun and I'm being indulgent, I'm a little ahead on my project anyway. Soo yeah. Gawd I've missed this.)
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo]   Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:27 pm

(Not to worry ^^)

Cielo grinned. Thinking back also at how worried his babysitter might be. The poor man must be having a fit right about now. He chuckled at the thought. He had turned his phone off after all.

"Not to worry. I should be getting back soon. I need to be prepared for the chaos when I get home. " He laughed at the thought. He was really going to get the lecture of a lifetime. He pulled out his phone from his pocket, and he turned it on.

There was 56 voice mails. Cielo took a deep sigh. "I should change my number with out him knowing, or better yet, get another phone. A secret one, he won't know about. Ha ha. "

He looked to his fighter giving her a reassuring look. "Don't worry maybe next time. There will plenty of opportunities to go pay you a visit." He patted her head gently with a huge smile plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo]   Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pondering questions [Michelle & Cielo]
Page 1 of 1