Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you reading now?

Go down 
+10
Timeless
Libraria
ikiru-warau-aisuru
La Polvere
Tsukiyoko
MajoNeko
Tamiru Ichide
cute_wolf_chan
Enrai
Zain
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What are you reading now? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Tsukiyoko wrote:
My favorite character was Kaoru though. I liked his maturity in letting his brother have to the chance to woo Haruhi. It was a very sweet gesture in my opinion.

Mine too! Kaoru really deserves someone ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:24 pm

Michelle Lawler wrote:
Ahh I have to agree with Enrai on this one. I always perfered Haruhi and Hikaru, I was agreeing with the clueless part, bless em'. And lolz Mommy and Daddy hehe, never thought about it, but it makes sense. Well as for the anime and manga, as far as plot goes it's not too different it's just the way it's presented. I thoroughly enjoyed the anime, I found it really funny. You should give it a try Tsu. I had a dunce moment on the first episode, had to watch it twice before I realised what the lightbulbs meant. -_- The manga hasn't finished yet has it?

Ok I'll give it a try since it's gotten such a rave review. LOL But I wouldnt' have minded if it was different as long as still felt like the same series. Manga and Anime of some series are different sometimes so it would have been fine.

Viraluna wrote:
Mine too! Kaoru really deserves someone ^_^

(hugs Viraluna) Yeah another Kaoru fan. It's always nice to see and yes, he does deserve someone. You're officially going on my friend's list now Viraluna-san. LOL, Well maybe now I can call you Luna-chan. (is hopeful)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:13 am

kinda long list, i just have something for each day of the week Very Happy!
mostly erm lesseeee mm
Air Gear
Bleach
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Rosario to Vampire Season II
One Piece
Shinobi Life
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Fairy Tail
Hajime no Ippo
Psyren
Medaka Box
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!
Sekirei
Nagasarete Airantou
Tenjou Tenge
Team Medical Dragon
Kurohimé
Aiki
Kekkaishi
Hayate the Combat Butler
Change 123
Soul Eater
Zero In
Family Compo
Hunter x Hunter
Hyde & Crowther
D.Gray-man
Bakuman
Berserk
Gintama
Girls Saurus DX
Ai Kora
Deadman Wonderland
Wakusei no Samidare
Zettai Karen Children
Übel Blatt
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:30 am

I have a long list i wont post, but right now i'm on summer wars, ouran, gakuen alice and some other i can't recall
and on anime i'm watchin Uraboku <3 finally out! and Heroman. Also did someone knew there's a rumour that
says Lamento is going to have an anime? anyone knows something about it?
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:04 pm

I've seen some cosplay of Lamento but I have no idea what the series is about. Can anyone tell me?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:19 pm

u sure its a series and not an dou circle publication? cuz i cant find any description of it
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Tsukiyoko wrote:
I've seen some cosplay of Lamento but I have no idea what the series is about. Can anyone tell me?
I am confused about it too. My friend and I bought figures from it, because they were so cute and then searched the internet to try and find what they were from. There wasn't a lot of information, but from what we saw I think it's a BL game
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:30 am

Quote :
u sure its a series and not an dou circle publication? cuz i cant find any description of it
yeah well I never said it was a series xD and no, it has nothing to do with Dou circles

Now to answer Tsukiyoko's question, it's a BL game like Enrai said, it's very popular, just like Togainu no Chi it's for pc, it really is interesting so if you like games and BL you should give it a try
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:41 am

Ah ha so that's what it is. I looked everywhere trying to find out what it was (kind of like Enrai-chan) But I couldn't find anything on it. Thank you for the information, Kaito-san.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:24 am

oh Lamento...i think i saw it somewhere...a loong time ago, well since it's a game i must play it! and if it BL i must play it NOW! so im off to download it <3 Thanks Kaito for the info
Back to top Go down
Damien
2nd year member
Damien

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:15 am

Oh Lamento~?
I just admire the art work for it, did you find a good download link for the original game Naoya?
maybe to pass it on down here for a bit~?

As for my current read manga, I've just caught up with ' Summer Wars ' and now waiting for the next chapter, even thou I already watch the movie.
(I recommend the movie, the movie itself was directed by Mamoru Hosoda)
Back to top Go down
KittenOfHell
1st year member
KittenOfHell

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Right now im currently reading Count Cain - Godchild, Iv'e read it before.. But it's so awesome that I can't get enough of it.. Im also reading After School Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Ooh. I liked After School Nightmare.
Bit awkward for me to read, but it was good.

I'm currently reading...
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Shinrei Tantei Yakumo, (i think that's it), Bakuman and Death Note. 8D
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune
1st year member
mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:09 pm

I'm reading is koizora, vampire knight (and watching it Smile ) and to love-ru
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:36 am

Lol, I almost stopped reading manga lately :/
Well, I still read those that I started and are ongoing - Naruto, One Piece, Psyren, Bakuman, Air Gear and D.Gray-man... and Skip Beat and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge... and from time to time I go back and start reading to one of those from beginning. But I completely stopped to look for new ones which is kinda sad... not to mention anime, which I completely stopped watching.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you reading now?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: General Chat :: Manga/Anime-
Jump to: