Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you reading now?

Go down 
+10
Timeless
Libraria
ikiru-warau-aisuru
La Polvere
Tsukiyoko
MajoNeko
Tamiru Ichide
cute_wolf_chan
Enrai
Zain
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

What are you reading now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:24 am

So, I know it's not like me to skip all other previous conversation and post something random (though on topic.) but I'm going to skip you guys' conversation and put what I'm reading right now. ^_^

Manga:
Wolfen Crest
Vampire Knight
Bleach
Dengeki Daisy
(JUST brought up the new chapter!) Ouran HSHC
Many many more. None of which are new, just ones I've been waiting for new chapters on.

Novels/books:
The Complete Sherlock Holmes
The Van Alen Legacy
(rereading) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Smile And though it was nothing to do with reading anything, I REALLY want to see the movie Extraordinary Measures.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:34 am

I haven't read any good poems as of recently really. I have been finding really good quotes though and surprisingly they are from some of the games that I play.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:01 am

xD I've been finding mine in the form of 60-70's music.
. ~ . and then it dawned on me, my little brother looks exactly like a
mini- Paul Simon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:11 am

LOL really. How very awesome for him. Girls will be coming out of the woodwork for him. ><

Oh my goodness, I love Sherlock Holmes Iki-chan. You have to tell me where you got it. (is in fanigirl mode)
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:15 pm

xD he already does. he's the smart/caring type.
i've found love letters, they're so funny!

the book or manga??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:00 pm

There's a Sherlock Holmes manga?? Of course there is, everything is a manga these days lol Smile.
I'll send a letter to your brother if he gives me his address I love you. Just kidding...a little. No, really I am.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:06 pm

xD my brother's 13!!
that and i don't remember what his email is exactly.

. ~ . i think we have a graphic novel
of Sherlock Holmes graphic novel at the library,
but not a manga.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Cool about the Sherlock Holmes novel, maybe I'll go see if they have it at B&N or Borders or something. I personally don't really buy manga, I just read it in the bookstore, so it might be fun to look at.

As for your brother........never mind. *sweat*
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:26 pm

xD yeah, he's still an ittybitty.
he's short so he looks even younger.

i have no idea which they're talking about though.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:49 pm

I haven't heard about that???? I hope it is good because it sounds like something I would be interested in.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:34 am

They're making graphic novels about just about anything these days aren't they?
Wonder why?

Oh well as long as its good who cares.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:51 pm

That may be true I just haven't noticed it before. Sadly Disney owns my Marvel Comics now so I don't read them online anymore. That was the worst move ever on their part. But right now we have a friend who is kind of like our special reporter who is looking for Stan Lee and see why the CEO of Marvel sold the name to Disney. Disney will never be popular with graphic novels and their popularity has started to go down due to that movies so I heard but I quit with Disney years ago. Right now I heard that there was to be some Graphic Novels done on some of the old movies from the 20's and such and made into modern. Of course that is only rumored thus far. I wouldn't mind seeing a new take on Dick Tracy he was one of my Favorites.

What are you reading???
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:23 am

Right now, I'm reading Karneval: link. And I will be rereading Loveless because I've lost some important information down the road.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:22 am

oh i love Karneval! and Gareki <3 he's very very cool, and Nai's just too cute.
im readin too many things, Prunnus Girl, Vassalord...i dunno, anyone here has a my anime list?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:46 am

Gareki is so pretty. -Swoons.-

I'm reading tons too, but most of them I'm either waiting for the next book or chapter release.

I don't have your Anime List, but I have an account too. I opened it a couple months ago and haven't updated if for awhile. :B
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:40 pm

I don't have one either but I will be having my own website soon so that will have my book, anime, and game reviews on there along with a list of my groups current projects and tournament results. I am still reading Addicted to Curry just for right now but I think I may reread part of the Warhammer series that I have and Battle Vixens.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:37 am

Another one I really like is Nana, which I've been reading for years, but always put on the back burners. Certain manga I don't read online, so I wait for the book release. The last one I purchased was volume 10, that's how far behind I am on that.

EDIT:
And now I've tacked on another one: Pheromomania Syndrome
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:39 am

Pheromomania Syndrome....interesting name. What's it about?

I'm currently reading a novel called The Silver Sun. It's kind of an old book but it's very good. I highly recommend it for those of you who enjoy reading fantasy books.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:54 pm

It's a shoujo about a girl that looks like a boy and a boy that looks like a girl who have been friends since birth. Now in high school, the girl is having naughty fantasies about the boy, but it's not smutty. She imagines him in bunny outfits, a nurse's dress, etc, and gets nosebleeds all the times. It's fluffy and funny, I've only read the first few chapters, but I like it so far.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:02 pm

. ~ . that just sounds like a mood killer! that's got to be confusing.

they make graphic novels b/c they can't think of anything to write at the moment,
but need/want the money.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Interesting...I think the last book I had purchased before my funds started acting funny was JAZZ Vol2 I need to get the last books for Saiyuki Reload and then start on Reload Gunlock and I will have that entire series completed in book format. The only series I have completed is Wolf's Rain because it is only 2 books. I am also reading a comic book series called The Legend of Drizzit. I actually like it and I need to start collecting again.

What are you reading???

quote from The Legend of Drizzit Book I:

"What hellish world have I been born into? What race slaughters its children without thought? Would that I had the courage to depart, or to stand openly against the wrongness of my people. Here life has no meaning. There is no joy. No friendship. No love. But I am alone here, A Drow in name only--there is no one else like me. Let them discover what I really am."-Zakafein
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:03 am

Oooh, Jazz. It's been a LONG time since I've read that, I got bored and stopped reading. I still need to pick up volume four, and this is really stupid, but I probably won't read it; I'll get it just to complete the collection.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:59 am

I love JAZZ I still need to get books 3 and 4 but I finished collecting Fake which also another good series. The movie was awesome too bad it wasn't done in an anime that would have been steller.

What are you Reading today???
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:28 pm

Oh geez, what am I reading... I pick up a new series whenever I get tired of waiting for something else to update. Let me see how complete a list I can throw up here:

Skip Beat
Vampire Knight
Kyou, Koi wa Hajimamasu
The One
Naruto
Bleach
Moon Boy
Kaichou-wa Maid-sama
Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden
Deadman Wonderland
Mysterious Girlfriend X
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Blood Alone
Doku-Hime
Loveless (of course)

As far as anime goes, I'm rewatching YuYu Hakusho with the hubby at the moment. Not really watching any series at the moment.

Last edited by Viraluna on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : list update. :3)
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:19 am

Yu Yu Hakusho I have watched the entire thing. I love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you reading now?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: General Chat :: Manga/Anime-
Jump to: